31- Yoongi

"Let's go, Yoongi-ah. . ." In that smile, the man pulled over the younger. Wrapping no more than his arm around his shoulder as he dragged him over to that single bar of the club they were in. Having went out for the man's birthday despite him not wanting to.

"I'm getting too old for this shit, hyung—"

"Fuck off." In a grin, the elder waved over that bartender. Earning no more than that smirk from the younger who's other friends were lingering around somewhere. Even if it was Jin who made sure that the man was enjoying himself. Knowing that he'd so easily find himself in a corner, not wanting to interact.

And with those drinks, the two let their heads fall back. Unable to deny how much they loved alcohol. Loved the taste. Loved the way it'd burn their throat as that length of Yoongi's hair framed his face all too heavily. Attired in no more than that color of black that'd look so good upon his skin.

"Why don't you go find someone to bring home for the night, huh? You can't keep fucking the girls at work." Jin watched as he scoffed from his words. Even if all that came was that grin upon his face. Having watched the elder pull out that pack of cigarettes from his pocket, only to place one between the youngers lips the second he placed one between his own.

"Just have fun tonight, huh?" He placed that lighter at the tip of the cigarette. Lighting Yoongi's all too quickly, in which that smoke filled the air ever so effortlessly.

And with a nod, Yoongi took another shot of that alcohol. Sliding no more than the glass onto the bar top, in which he took a few more drags of that cigarette that had his brows furrowing from that immediate heat he felt hit the back of his throat.

However all that came was the ashing of the thing, in which he found his way into those crowds of people. Some grouped off. Some lingering all in the middle. Noticing his own friends with a drink in their hand as they spoke to those women who they knew would end up in bed with them for the night.

And it was Yoongi who let himself continue to have those drinks filter out his system. Resting his hands on no more than the one girl who had backed into the man in every way that had him running his palms against her hips as he felt her ass grind into the base of his pants. Making the girl feel the one thing that she noticed pushing up against her.

However, it was she herself who grabbed his arms. Wrapping them around no more than her waist as their bodies fell even closer. Close enough to have the mans head dropped down against her neck as that alcohol filtered out any worries either had.

"What's your name, baby?" He never cared to be bold. Never cared to hold that aggression to the depth of his tone, despite noticing that sudden faltering of the woman's movements. All while she turned back to look at the one man who's expression was quick to drop.

"M-Ming—"

"What are you doing here?" She already had herself moved away from the man. The same man who was her ex boyfriend. And the same man who she could've sworn had never looked so different.

"Todays my birthday, Ming." He could see that faltering of her expression. Even if that darkness paired with those endless lights had the two barely able to see each other. All while that music fled their ears. Yet the girl could recognize. Recognize that voice anywhere.

"You hate clubs—"

"Who said, huh—"

"You never wanted to go out—"

"To go out and do what? Watch a bunch of men try to fucking hit on you—"

"You don't like crowds, Yoongi. And you don't like when places are too loud." She cut him off. Practically scoffing at the man who she couldn't help but look at every inch of, despite she herself being more drunk than she'd like. Because the man looked different. So different yet so attractive.