Chapter 6: Beware of the Man Who Speaks in Hands...

"Where are we going?" I asked, following behind my uncle while skipping like a little kid.

"Well, human, we're gonna go see Gaster!" Papyrus said with a smile.

"Who's that?" I asked, still curious.

"My dad!" Papyrus said with a small amount of enthusiasm.

"I've never seen him before." I stated.

"Well, you will soon!"

It wasn't a very long walk. We managed to run into Elspeth, who was being barely supervised by Undyne but she was fine. After a bit of watching her set small things on fire, the walk continued.

"Your friend is quite destructive..." Papyrus said observantly.

"I guess." I shrugged. "But she's Elspeth."

"Is an Elspeth a thing?" Papyrus asked confused.

"No!" I said with a giggle. "I meant is that she's herself!"

Papyrus let out a small 'oh'. His smile returned. Our walk continued until we made it to some kind of lab. It freaked me out a bit. As soon as we entered, I heard a voice that scared me.

"☟︎☜︎☹︎☹︎⚐︎ ❄︎☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎, ☟︎🕆︎💣︎✌︎☠︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎..."

I was scared. I didn't know who it was or what language they spoke. I didn't understand a thing.

"Hello, Gaster!" Papyrus said, a bit of a grim expression on his face.

What's wrong? Do they not like each other?

"🏱︎✌︎🏱︎✡︎☼︎🕆︎💧︎, 💣︎✡︎ 💧︎⚐︎☠︎..." The voice said again. "🕈︎☟︎⚐︎ ✋︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ☟︎🕆︎💣︎✌︎☠︎ 👍︎☟︎✋︎☹︎👎︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎ ☟︎✌︎✞︎☜︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎...? 🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✋︎💧︎ ✋︎❄︎ 👎︎⚐︎✋︎☠︎☝︎ ☟︎☜︎☼︎☜︎...?"

"This is Nova!" Papyrus said, excited to introduce me.

Meanwhile, I was shaking in my boots, I was so scared.

"✋︎ 💣︎☜︎✌︎☠︎ ☠︎⚐︎ ☟︎✌︎☼︎💣︎ ❄︎⚐︎ ✡︎⚐︎🕆︎, ☟︎🕆︎💣︎✌︎☠︎..." What I assumed was Gaster said to me. "🕈︎☟︎✌︎❄︎ ✋︎💧︎ ❄︎☟︎✋︎💧︎ ✞︎✋︎💧︎✋︎❄︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎?"

"Well, mainly to see you and to see if we can give the human some sort of protection!" Papyrus said. "You can do that, right?"

Gaster seemed to nod. "✋︎ 👍︎✌︎☠︎ 👌︎🕆︎❄︎ ☞︎⚐︎☼︎ ✌︎ 🏱︎☼︎✋︎👍︎☜︎..."