Chapter 39: The Royal Knights, Assembled!

It had been a couple days since the exam, and the Black Bulls were restless. They had been waiting for some kind of announcement, but nothing came from the Capital, and every time they asked Télos, the blonde would shrug and simply say 'Time will tell'.

"You're an asshole, you know that?" They would tell him. But he refused to answer.

Until one morning, when every Black Bull was having breakfast, that something hit knocked on the door multiple times. Magna went to open the door, but it was blown apart, revealing Mereoleona. Everyone was surprised to find the eldest of the Vermillions in their doorstep.

"Morning chief!" Télos greeted. "Is it time?" He asked.

"First of all, don't call me chief. Second of all, yes it is. Go to Golden Dawn's HQ, I'll take this group" She ordered. Télos saluted.

"Sure thing, chief!" He said displaying his wings and flying away. Mereoleona shook her head in annoyance before remembering what she had gone there for. Immediately, fire paws grabbed Asta, Luck and Noelle by the head and lifted them off the ground.

"EH?! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US?! HELL?! IS IT HELL?!" Asta asked-yelled.

"Why are you taking me too?!" Noelle asked.

"Are there strong people where we're going?" I don't think I have to say who asked that.

"Hey! Your squad members are being kidnapped! Do something!" Noelle yelled at Yami.

"Well, if that means you're leaving, have at it" Was the captain's response.

"WHAT?!"

"Looks like you guys should've been better people, especially you, Luck! Serves you right!" Magna laughed.

"You couldn't be further from the truth" Mereoleona said. "These are the squad members that passed the Selection Exam" Magna's laugh died instantly and was replaced by a yell of surprise.

Meanwhile, Télos had landed at the top squad's HQ. He had intended to land softly on a roof, but he hadn't taken into account the speed at which he was flying. So, instead of landing on the roof, he went through it, right into the dining room where the whole squad was having breakfast.

"That didn't go as planned" He muttered as he dusted himself off. He then raised his gaze and saw every member of the Golden Dawn staring at him. "There's a hell lot more of you than I expected"

"Télos of the Black Bulls" Vangeance's voice thundered. "Is there any particular reason why you made a hole through our roof?" He asked.

"Hole? What hole?" Everyone looked at the hole he had made. "That was already there before I went through it"

"Télos" The Squad Captain insisted, clearly not loving the new decoration.

"Right" Télos pulled a piece of paper and read its content. "Siren Tium, Hamon Caseus, Mimosa Vermillion, Klaus Lunettes and Yuno, you have to come with me"

"For what reason, if I may know?"

"They have been chosen as my new pawns. In other words, they passed the Royal Knights' Selection Exam" Télos announced. "So, those whose names were said by my beautiful voice, please get up, we're leaving"

A minute later, the five were leaving the building.

"Where are we headed, Télos?" Klaus asked.

"Royal Castle for the first gathering and to the Elves' hideout in three days time" Before anyone could comprehend what was going on, Télos had picked Mimosa up bridal style and extended his wings. "Try to keep up" And he flew away.