Chapter 23: The Dragon Sin Of Wrath Vs The Despair

"Such big words, but can you back them?" Vetto taunted before lunging at him. Télos' glare hardened but kept his ground. "Bear Claw!" Vetto yelled, readying his attack. But Télos was faster. He sidestepped Vetto's attack and followed answered with a kick to the head.

Vetto felt being hit by a mountain and dropped to the ground, but that didn't stop Télos who, before Vetto could recover stomped on his gut with both feet and kicked him once again in the chin

Vetto hit the wall hard

Vetto hit the wall hard. Those who were still conscious were staring in amazement as the rookie who was presumed dead a few minutes before was overpowering the guy that had been beating all of them without extreme difficulty. Vetto got up with a glare and dust himself off. He was the one who was the most surprised of them all. He had fought that kid no more than a week before, and the last time Télos had almost killed himself to just keep up with him. Now he was towering over him with a smirk on his face. 

"You weren't this strong a week ago, what are you?" Vetto asked. Télos raised a brow in surprise. 

'A week? I trained with Meliodas for months' He thought. Then, the surprise disappeared and the smirk made his way back to his face. "I think you know the answer to that question. But perhaps I kicked you too hard, so I may have to remind you" He then unsheathed his sword and placed it under Vetto's chin. "I am Télos, member of the Black Bulls and future Wizard King!" He said. Asta, watching from the back and still recovering, bit his tongue to prevent himself from yelling 'It will be me!'. Vetto, on the other hand, was focused on the weapon resting below his chin. "You like it? I call it Godslayer, forged in the miasma of the Demon Realm and gifted to the Demon Prince Meliodas by his father. It won't let me create clones like Lostvayne did, but it has a few tricks" 

"I have seen that sword before" Vetto muttered.

"Sure you have, but it won't protect you anymore. It will be the las thing you see!" Then, tired of talking he went for the killing blow, but Vetto had recovered from the shock and dodged the blade before land a punch on Télos' gut, making the blonde gasp in need for air, which allowed Vetto to follow with an uppercut and an elbow to the chest while Télos was in the air. The Black Bull jumped back to create some space, but Vetto smelled blood. He zoomed at him and hit Télos with another punch, sending him crashing into a wall.