Chapter 1: I Will Be The Wizard King!

Fifteen years later

It was a normal day in Hage, the farmers were taking care of the crops under the burning sun and the children from the village were all having fun running and playing around. Suddenly, a cry broke the silence and peace that was reigning until then.

"I WILL BECOME THE WIZARD KING SOMEDAY AND MAKE YOU HAPPY! SO PLEASE, MARRY ME!" A partially grown Asta yelled as she kneeled in front of Sister Lily and offered a flower at her. They were right outside the church, next to a tree that the nun was using to hang up the laundry.

 They were right outside the church, next to a tree that the nun was using to hang up the laundry

"I'm sorry Asta, but I'm everyone's sister" She rejected respectfully, but Asta fell on his back.

"I'm not giving up yet!" Asta yelled. He was becoming annoying so Lily pulled out her grimoire.

"I'm sorry" She apologized in advance. "Stop pestering me! Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist Of Love!" A huge fist emerged from thin air and punched Asta to the ground. Asta didn't give up and jumped high in the air.

"I'm not done yet!" He screamed, but the wind knocked him down to the ground. From behind him the rest of the children that lived on the church had appeared along Yuno, who had been the one to use his Wind Magic to drop Asta.

 From behind him the rest of the children that lived on the church had appeared along Yuno, who had been the one to use his Wind Magic to drop Asta

"How many times does she have to dump you?" One of the kids asked. Asta got up and ran to his adoptive brother.

"Why are you getting in my way too, Yuno?!" He asked. Yuno brough a hand to his chin.

"Why?" He asked to himself. "Because you're loud, short, obnoxious and immature. Basically, you're not appealing to women in any way" He counted emotionlessly.

"Hey! Is that what you say to someone you've grown up with for the past fifteen years, you handsome jerk?!" Asta yelled at him, but Yuno ignored him and walked up to Sister Lily.

"Let me give you a hand" He offered, which the nun happily accepted.

"Don't ignore me, damnit!"

"Asta, Sister Lily is a woman of the cloth, so she can't get married" Yuno explained for the hundreth time. "Also, you're fifteen, so you can't get married anyway"