His pain was quickly masked as a surprised moan took over. I turned the setting up again and he was pressing himself into me.

He kept up with the kiss until I turned it up once more this time running the wand up his entire length. I pressed a bit harder as I hit his head making his moans ring out even louder. Even still his hands stayed firm at his sides. What a good boy, though I almost wish he would. Make this a bit more interesting.

He's still new though. I can't go to hard on him.

Hell this is only his second time cumming by someone else.

But he sounded a little to good to not have a little fun. I placed my hand on his chest making him look at me. He looked almost out of it and his teeth were sunk into his lip. I gave him a smile before digging my nails into him and dragging them down his chest.

"FUCK!" He screamed out. Four long, red lines streamed down his chest. His fingers twitch but stay put no doubt wanting to sooth the burn. I smile before lining my self with on of the lines and biting down making him call out again. His firm chest made it hard to get a proper bite but I worked to make my mark none the less. It was sloppy but a small mark was definitely forming.

I made a few more judging which areas would be easier to get a hold of. Oh how much more fun it'd be to not have to worry about hiding them. His knuckles would probably be white with how hard he was clutching my sheets when I was done. I settled back on his thighs and giggled seeing how much pre-cum he had leaking out. I kept the vibrator steady at his base and swiped my tongue at his tip making him jerk away from me.

'So sensitive'

His whines were all I could focus on. He sounded so good, I was certain I was soaking through my underwear.  He looks at me desperately before mumbling

"What was that baby?" I questioned

"I wanna cum" He says hips bucking slightly "fuck please let me cum, I don't know how much I can take" He pouts at me. I looked at the mess before me with his desperate eyes, his chest red with bites and marks, his dick leaking like a faucet.

I smiled big at him "No. I don't think you're done yet" I pulled the toy away making him whine and buck his hips.

"No, Mommy. Please, fuck please. I'm so, so close." He begs

"And yet, we're not even close to done" I smile before smacking his thigh, hard. His whole body jerks up at the sudden contact. I wiggle the wand at him "This thing goes for four loong hours kitten. I'm gonna make you feel real good"

His eyes widen a bit before he starts to shake his head "I-i can't handle that"

"Well you know your safe words" I smile "but if you wanna cum you're gonna go til I tell you to stop"

He whines tossing his head back. He let's out a small breath before nodding his head "I'm ready"

------------------

When we hit around an hour of edging I paused to get him some water. It was the first time he went without stimulation since everytime he said he was about to cum I'd still tease him by running my fingers lightly over him. When I made it back there were a thin layer of tears in his water line and he was slightly shaking.

He chugged the bottle, with my help since his hands were stuck at his sides, before laying back down nodding at me "Are you sure you're ok?" I ask.

"Yes mommy, I'm ready to go again" He nodded. I watched him as I settled between his legs again, his hands already gripped the sheets lightly.

I licked over his tip getting a sharp intake of breath from Chat. His grip on the sheets tightened and when I put my mouth over his tip his whole body tensed up. I began sucking going all the way down til I felt him hit the back of my throat then back up.

His moans were silent but his grip on the sheets were tight and his legs started shaking. "Fuck, mommy. I. Fuuck" He could barely speak. He pressed his lips together turning his head. When I finally let go his whole body was shaking and he whined. When he opened his eyes to look at me a tear rolled down his cheek.

"Please" He begged his voice weak

I leaned up and kissed him, he melted into me as the kiss grew. I lightly grabbed a hold of his hair and gave it a small tug "Ask properly" I said

He shifted a bit "Mommy. Please let me cum, I've been a good boy. Just please. I wanna cum for you"

I smile wrapping my hand around him making his breath hitch. When I started pumping his moans filled the air and his body tensed. He was a complete mess, and it was all for me. "You're such a good boy Chat. You're doing so good for me" He gets louder and is practically screaming whenever I put the vibrator back on him.

It didn't take long before a stream of "please" erupted from him. His nails were digging into his palms now, it was way to hot seeing him like this. I slowed down making him whine. I start kissing up his chest. His whole body was shaking, begging for me. I bite his neck putting a kiss right after. He breathing his ragged and he continues his string of pleases. I bump the vibrator all the way

"Cum for me baby" He instantly started getting louder, his eyes rolling back. It was mere seconds before he came, a long scream rung through as he did. He took big, deep breaths as he calmed down and I put my hand on his arm. He was dazed staring at the ceiling "Fuck" he breathed out, barely above a whisper.

"Can.." He takes a another breath "Can I touch you?" He asked his hands moving up a bit. I smile putting my hands in his. His hands run up my arms a bit. His eyes flutter as he mumbles "You're so pretty"

I giggle at him "You did such a good job" I say leaning down and kissing him, running my hands from his face down to his neck. When I pull away he smiles at me before his eyes fully close. His breathing starts to level out and I move off him slowly. I go to the bathroom getting a wash cloth running warm water over it.

I start wiping off his chest, trying to get him cleaned up. As I finish up I look over at the ring on his hand.

'I bet he's hungry'

I peak at Chat for a second before reaching over pulling the ring off his finger. He twitches a bit as he detransforms but only rolls over staying asleep.

All of a sudden there's a small cat in my face with angry eyes

__________

I was so excited to release this chapter at 5k views but I woke up and yall had more than surpassed that

Happy 5.25k reads!

Thank you guys so much for the follows and votes it means so much.
Not to mention the comments yall leave lmao <3