quickie! (fucking in the grass)

This story focuses on 21 year old Joanna, who secretly in love with her 22 year old boy best friend Dallas. But she was soon to find out a shocking truth.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read. Thank you.

——————

Joanna always loved her best friend Dallas but was always afraid she wasn't his type. She's a short mexican girl with tan skin, dyed dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and she had no type of figure or body. So she always felt insecure about that.

While Dallas on the other hand is a tall Jamaican boy with pale tan skin, mid length dreadlocks, an athletic body, and light brown eyes. Joanna knew compared to what she had she would never be Dallas type.

——————

As Joanna arrived home from her night shift at her job, she saw a text from Dallas two hours earlier asking her to hang out with him when she gets the chance and that he missed her.

Seeing that text made her heart flutter, but she knew him missing her was nothing special because he only looked at her as a friend.

She quickly made her way to into house and laid out on the couch.

——————
A couple hours later.

Joanna woke up to her door being opened, she looked up and saw it was Dallas.

She almost forgot that he had a spare key to her place.

Dallas: Hey sleepyhead I know you probably didn't eat so I got you some wing stop.

Joanna: Wing stop? It's only like 9am.

As Joanna looked at her phone for the time she realized it was 2pm.

Joanna: I didn't know I slept for that long, but thank you for the food.

Dallas: You welcome now eat up.

As Dallas was heading out she got up and stopped him.

As she grabbed the collar to his shirt she grabbed his face and kissed him.

He slowly kissed her back and Joanna heart skipped a beat. She couldn't believe Dallas kissed her back. In that moment she knew he felt the same way about her.

Dallas then pulled away and sat down on the couch holding his head.

Joanna: You okay?

Dallas: No i'm sorry Joanna but I don't like you that way.

Jonna: Wait.. why not? You kissed me.

Dallas: It was a mistake.. I'm engaged.

As he said that he flashed a ring to Joanna, and she was ready to run upstairs and cry until she couldn't cry no more. But she stood there and faced him.

Joanna: Engaged? To- To who?

Dallas: That girl i was dating for 3 years now. I know you didn't see much of her, it was because she was overseas.

Joanna forgot about that girl. She hadn't seen her in over a year so she assumed Dallas broke up with her.

Joanna: So why you did all this.

Dallas: I did all this as a friend, I wanted to hang out today so I can break the news to you expecting you to be happy for me.

Joanna: What? I am happy for you I cannot control who you get married to I'm just your best friend.

Dallas: I'm-

Joanna: DALLAS PLEASE GO!!

She then pushed him outside the door and slammed it in his face.

She felt stupid for even trying to make a move on Dallas without clarification that he felt the same way.

As she headed to her room she laid on her bed and cried, she cried for hours.

Eventually she fell asleep. And suddenly was woken up by a knock on her door.

As she walked downstairs to the door rubbing her eyes she opened the door to see Dallas standing there shirtless.

Joanna: What do you want Dallas.

Dallas: You, all of you.

Joanna: What about your wi-

Dallas then picked up Joanna pinned her to the grass in the front yard and started to undress her.

He started by taking off her tank top and bra and made his way to her shorts.

When she was fully undressed he took off his shorts revealing his dick to her.

It was a little short and fat, nice and tan just like him, and the veins were popping out. It was hot.

He then grabbed his shorts and pulled out lube to rub on his dick.

As he rubbed it on his dick it started to drip on Joanna's chest as she admired the view.

After it was wet enough the slide his dick inside of her pussy.

At first it hurt than it felt nice and soft inside of her.

As he stroked her grabbed her legs and placed them on his shoulders as he went faster.

Joanna moaned while she gripped onto the grass.

Dallas: You're taking it so good ma. He said in his deep and raspy voice.

Joanna: All for you daddy. She said in a shy voice with a slight moan.

Dallas: Cum for me baby.

As he said that he slowly started to move his hips as he went slower in and out of her pussy as she dripped on the grass.

She the squirted on his dick as he nutted inside of her pussy.

It felt warm and wet just the way she liked it. She gripped onto his chest leaving long scratches going down this chest.

He moaned as he pulled out his dick and his cum started to fly all over Joanna's tight wet pussy.

She was too sore to get up after they finished.

So Dallas picked her up and carried her back inside the house.

As they walked to the house she still felt his dick rubbing on her pussy and it felt so good.

Joanna: What that that about?

Dallas: Fun.

Joanna: Oh.

As they got in the house he placed her on the couch and left her there with her pussy throbbing. He didn't even pick up the clothes he took off her.

She was a little heartbroken, but how can she? The sex was amazing.

After that day Joanna barely heard from Dallas. But she wasn't even mad, he was an asshole.