The boy next door.

This story is about 25 year old Isabella (Bella) gets a new neighbor in the apartment next door. He's 29 year old Alex. They turn from neighbors to fuck buddies.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read.

Isabella is a 25 year old brownskin with brown curly hair, 5'3 and has beautiful hazel eyes. Isabella been living alone for 2 years now in an apartment in downtown ATL.

Isabella works in a local strip club is single but has about 13 bodies. She had a wild and active sex life.
——————

Thursday Afternoon.

As Isabella was watching Tv in her living room she gets a knock on her door. It was a guy she never seen before but she thought he was fine as fuck. He's a tall light skin with long black dreadlocks, with a nicely cleaned beard, a sleeve tattoo on his right arm, and light brown eyes.

She looked at him confused on why he just knocked on her door, as she never associated with anyone in the neighborhood.

Alex: "Hi my name is Alex, I just moved in the apartment next door. I was just introducing myself."

Isabella: "Heyyy Alex nice to meet you I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella."

Alex: "Okay Bella I was wondering if we can hang out sometime."

Bella: "Yea sure"

Alex: "Mind if i get your number?"

Bella: "Sure it's 212-793-7629"

Alex: "Okay thanks I'll text you"

Bella: "okay sexy."

As Alex walked away he looked back smiling at Bella. She was excited that she finally met someone who she feels like might not just be a one night stand.

Based off Alex's accent she assumed he's not from Georgia, and she was glad because he won't know that she's a stripper and try to get services out of her.

Even though she wanted to see what he tastes like.

Bella decided to be bold and decide go to his apartment. As she walked to his apartment and knocked on his door, he opened it.

By now he had no shirt on and just his basketball shorts his had on when he went to her apartment.

Alex: "Yo Bella, what's up?"

Bella: "Hey I just wanted to see your face again."

Alex: "Sure come on in, I'm waiting for my bed to come in so I have to sleep on the couch."

Bella: "Okay."

As she walked in his apartment she sees a lot of pictures of him and it seems like he's a football player. That turned her on so fucking bad.

Bella didn't wanna waste anytime and get straight to the point on why she came to his place and it was to fuck him.

As she sat next to him on the couch and looked at the Tv which was already playing the news channel she slowly moved close to him.

He noticed and smiled at her, he then put his hand on her thigh and gripped it tight.

She noticed he might be on to her plan so she decided to take her plan into action. She put her finger on his lips and used her other hand to hold his print.

When she moved her finger she grabbed his face and kissed him.

He was a good ass kisser, she decided to add more tongue and put that shit down his throat she chocked him as she kissed him and she felt his dick get hard.

Once his dick got hard she stopped kissing him and slowly took off his shorts, she was shocked to see he had no boxers under so her first view was his dick.

His dick was brown, skinny and long. The veins was popping out and the tip was brown. Bella was impressed with what she saw.

Alex: "You like what you see?"

Bella: "Of course I can't wait to have that inside of me."

Alex: "Jerk me off."

Bella did as asked, she grabbed his dick and started to jerk him off as she did that she played with his balls and made her way down there to suck them.

She picked up the pace with her hands and sucking on his balls that he then started to cum. Some of it dripped on Bella.

It was warm and sticky.

She picked some up with her finger and licked it off her finger while looking into his eyes.

He places her on the couch and rubbed on the clit before he started to give her head.

He played around with his tongue and started to move it side to side while adding a little spit to it.

He licked around the lips of her pussy and back to the clit he started to suck on it.

She moaned and screamed for him. Bella wanted every single part of him on and inside of her.

He opened her pussy lips which exposed the clit more. Once he started to lick all around he felt it more and it felt better.

He did that as he grabbed her titties and she begged him to keep going. She loved it.

She creamed and squirted all over his mouth. She expected him to stop but he caught it all with his mouth and swallowed it and slurped the cream right out her pussy.

Bella: "Impressive."

Alex: "I'm a pro you not the first."

When he said that Bella felt a little hurt but she realized he wasn't the first also let around the 15th body she had for that month alone.

After he finished eating her he made her get on all fours and grabbed her legs.

Alex: "We going to try a position called the Wheelbarrow."

He lifted her lower body as he was holding her legs he slipped his dick in and started.

He pulled her closer and closer and was going faster, her pussy was drenched and was dripping all over his dick and the floor.

He was going faster till where she was screaming, the whole building probably heard.

She was obeying him and screaming his name. He lifted her body off of the floor and little as he nutted in her pussy and kept on going.

Bella was shocked he continued to go after he nutted multiple times in her pussy but she liked how his nut felt inside.

It was warm and soothing it gave her a relaxing feeling.

He pulled out his dick and helped her up.

They got on the couch and they made out as she jerked off his dick. His dick was warm and she felt proud, she knew it was from her fat pussy.

Bella: "You felt so good inside of me."

Alex: "I know let's do this again sometime."

Bella: "Definitely."

——————

That's the end of "The boy next door" if you have any recommendations of plots and story you'll
like to read please comment.