the love triangle.

This short story focuses on the love triangle between 18 year old Melany, her boyfriend Jaden and his best friend Angel.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read.

——————

Melany was one of the typical popular girls in high school. She's a cheerleader, a short blonde hair white girl, green eyes, nice figure, fat ass, and has light smooth and clear skin. She's what every boy in the school wanted.

Same with her boyfriend Jaden. He's a jock, captain of the football team, tall white boy with hazel eyes, brown wavy hair, a fit built body, rumors around the school says he has a big dick too. It was a dream to be his girlfriend.

Lastly Jaden's best friend Angel. More of an outcast. He's a tall light skin skinny boy, curly black hair, brown eyes, a little mustache, and most importantly the captain of the chess club. Everyone only knew him because of Jaden.

——————

For a while now Melany always felt a strong connection with Angel more than she did with Jaden. She never knew why she assumed it wouldn't feel right to date an outcast like Angel but he was hot.

But she also had a reputation on the line.

She knew if she dated Angel people would look at her weird, only because Angel wasn't an athlete so she had no choice but to stay with Jaden.

As she was driving to school she gets a text from Angel to meet him in the chess room as soon as she arrived.

Seeing that message caused her to get nervous because she never met with Angel alone.

As she pulled up into the schools parking lot she hurried out her car and made her way inside the building to meet Angel.

As she walked into the room she noticed Angel sitting down on his phone.

Melany: What's up?

Angel: Oh hey, I just wanted to tell you something.

Melany: Sure what's up?

Angel: I know you with my best friend but I can't hold back my feelings for you anymore.

As he said that he stood up and kissed her. Melany was shocked he was a better kisser than Jaden.

She kissed him back but stopped as the guilt started to build up inside.

Melany: Angel I can't do this.

Angel: Mel it's okay it's just a kiss what's the worse that can happen?

Melany: My boyfriend finding out.

Melany stormed out and ran into the girls bathroom.

As she locked herself in the stall she broke down in tears. She knew kissing Angel back was fucked up, and she definitely knew her enjoying it wasn't any better.

She cried for a while till she heard a knock on the stall door. It was Jaden.

Jaden: Bae you okay?

Melany: I'm fine Jaden why are you in the girls room anyway?

Jaden: I was looking for you and someone told me they saw you go in here. What's wrong? you're crying.

Melany: Nothing just cramps.

Jaden: Come out.

As Melany opened the stall door she was faced by Jaden smiling at her with open arms.

She hugged him tight. As she felt guilty for kissing his best friend.

Jaden: Hey let's go into my dad's office.