the love triangle part 3 (the truth is out!)

In this part of this short story, Melany's life takes an unexpected turn when the pregnancy test results shows.  Now she's stuck in this love triangle not knowing how to tell her lovers.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read.

——————

After a paranoid 10 minutes Melany had Jasmine grab the pregnancy test and tell her the results.

Jasmine: Umm Mel.. you're pregnant.

Soon as Jasmine said that Melany broke down not knowing what to do or how to break this news to anybody.

Jasmine hugged her and assured her it'll be okay but it's better to be honest than to keep it hidden because sooner or later the pregnancy is going to show.

So Melany decided the first person she'll tell is Jaden since Jaden is her actual boyfriend.

Melany and Jasmine headed back to the bedroom where Melany made a phone call to Jaden telling him to come over.

As Jasmine and Melany waited for Jaden to come Melany soaked in tears trying to figure out how she'll handle a pregnancy as a 18 year old senior in high school.

——————

As 25 minutes passed Melany's mother came up to the room to inform the girls that Jaden was here and welcomed him into Melany's room.

When Jaden walked in the room he knew automatically something was up.

Jaden: What happened??

Melany: So remember how for the past couple of weeks I've been sick?

Jaden: Yea?? why? are you dying

Melany: No i'm not dying dumb ass i'm pregnant.

As Melany said that Jaden's eyes lit up in excitement.

Jaden: YES!! i can't wait to have a mini me!!

Melany smiled hiding the guilt knowing damn well it wasn't his baby but she had to act like it was for the sake of her reputation.

Jasmine dismissed herself saying she was going home so Melany and Jaden can talk.

Jaden: So is there anything I can do??

Melany: like what jay?

Jaden: Like go with you to appointments, shopping, anything really.

Melany: Yea i guess i'll just have to schedule it and since im 18 i don't need my parents.

Jaden: Your parents dosent know??!?! Let me tell them.

Melany: No Jaden N-

Jaden raced to Melany's parents and broke the news to them in excitement but her parents wasn't so thrilled.

Mr. & Mrs. Smalls was fuming. They kicked Jaden out and stormed into Melany's room.

Mr. Smalls: So you're fucking pregnant by that boy Jaden HUH?!?!?!?!

Mrs. Smalls: Explain yourself NOW!!!

Melany: Mom, dad.. no