My brother's best friend.

This story will focus on a sexual relationship between 17 year old Amber and her brother's best friend.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read.

I woke up around 10 a.m., and I was so happy that it's finally summer vacation. I'm even more excited that my big brother's best friend Malik, was staying with us for the summer. Malik and I had a history, and not just a mutual history; we fucked before. Malk wasn't from Florida, so I only got to see him mostly during the summer.

Malik was way older than me. We are bound to keep our sexual relationship secret from my brother and my parents. Malik is 24, and I'm only 17, even though Malik took my virginity when I was 16.

Soon as I realized today was the day Malik would be coming over, I got up and took a shower. I shaved every part of my body. I was not missing an opportunity to feel his big fat dick in my tight pussy. Though all I and Malik did was fuck, I missed his fine ass.

Malik has bright brown eyes, tall dark skin, silky curly hair, and braces. Every time I thought of how I rubbed my hands through his curls when he was sucking the juice out of my pussy I got so excited.

All the fantasizing I did in my room caused time to pass by, I snapped back in reality when there was a knock on my door, It was my older brother Jose.

Jose: Malik is here; come downstairs and say hi.

Amber: Okay coming. I had the biggest smile on my face.

I walked downstairs, and I saw Malik sitting on the couch. Lord, did he look good. He had on a tank top showing off his muscles, and he was wearing gray shorts. I knew it was for me when I looked down and saw his print flashing through his shorts. I went over to him and hugged him while greeting him.

Malik: So what have you been up to? Jose told me you about to go into your senior year.

Amber: Yes, but there is nothing much going on. How was your trip?

Malik: It was good I'm tired but excited for the plans I have down here.

As he said that, he winked at me and I already knew he was ready for me to rip my clothes off and ride his dick. I just had to wait for the right moment.

My parents weren't home, but the only problem was Jose. I knew he had to leave soon to pick up some groceries for dinner, and I knew that was the perfect time. So I whispered to Malik to let him know what the plan was going to be.

Amber: So in a couple of minutes, Jose will be leaving. Once he leaves and pull off come upstairs I'll be waiting for you daddy.

Malik: I got you.

After we established a plan I  made my way back upstairs to my room to prepeare myself for a once in a lifetime experience.

I took off all my clothes so soon as Malik walk in he can get to work. I already knew he was going to enjoy my titties have grown, my ass got fatter, and I been practicing lasting longer in bed with him. One thing Malik does not know was that the only way for me to improve was to fuck more older men.

I started off by fucking my father's boss when he once stayed over in our house I was disappointed because for a 48 year old man I was expecting the sex to be good but it wasn't. It kept me active though, so I can't complain.

As I was getting prepeared for Malik my door swung open and there he was. He looked even better than before. He had no shirt on with his 8 pack out, was in nothing but his boxer so all I saw was that big ass print his hair was tied up into a ponytail, he was ready and so was I.

He made his way to me and picked me up his grip was so tight like he never wanted to let me go he slowly kissed me, inserting his tongue in my mouth it felt so fucking good. He then threw me onto the bed and took off my robe.

He started rubbing and sucking on my titties as he slowly made his way down to my pussy. By the time he got down there, I was already dripping. He started to lick it and suck on my clit as he gently rubbed my titties.

His tongue was all the way in my pussy this time he didn't need any guidance on where to go; he got all the right spots. As soon as I was wet enough he took off his boxers and started rubbing his dick on my clit. I already knew  his dick was rock solid.

He then slowly slid it in and started off with missionary, once it was fully inside I was surprised his dick felt bigger as I touched on his chest he was stroking his dick in and out of my pussy. As he kept going he was picking up the pace going faster and it felt like heaven.

I pulled his dick out and made him lay down so I can ride his dick. As I dripped all over his dick he grabbed me to help me get his big fat dick inside of me. Once It was in I started bouncing and riding it like a bicycle.

I started dripping on his dick.

I was squirting uncontrollably at the point but I kept on going. His dick felt so good inside of me and I didnt want to get off.

After I finished I went down groped his dick and started stroking it. His dick was rock solid so I know I did a good job.

Malik: Suck it let me cum in your mouth.

Amber: Okay daddy.

I did as he said I sucked the soul out of him his toes started to curl up. I kept sucking faster as I was jerking him off. As he cummed in my mouth we heard a voice by the door.

Jose: What the fuck?!?!?!

Oh shit, my brother caught me fucking his best friend.