Gold digger(High School Love Story)

This story focus on Russian exchange student Maria who moved to South Carolina. With her black silky hair, her pale but clear skin, perfect pink lips, and her brown eyes caused her to attract a lot from one of her classmates Ethan.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read.

——————

As Maria was leaving class she was stopped by a tall boy.

She barely knew anybody in her school but when she looked up she knew it was the nerd Ethan.

Ethan was tall light skin with bulky glasses, he has waves, he has what appeared to be black eyes but it was dark brown, had a slight beard, and was a very frail.

He stopped her and just stood there like a creep. Maria started to hurry away then he spoke.

Ethan: Hey Maria I was wondering if you want to go out with me?

Maria: Um I'm fine I'm not focused on relationships.

She hurried away knowing Ethan wasn't her type but she didn't want to hurt his feelings.

As she headed to the cafeteria she met up with her best friend Layla.

Maria: Layla Ethan that geek from History just asked me out.

Layla: Girl say yes I heard his parents were rich, he might take you somewhere nice.

Maria: Rich??? nobody said rich let me go back and see if he'll still want to go out.

Maria got up quickly and made her way to the Library as she already knew Ethan would be in there.

She saw Ethan sitting at a table eating lunch alone. She pulled up a chair and sat next to him.

Ethan: Hey? Everything okay?

Maria: Yea So I was thinking about what you said and I decided to take you up on that offer.

Ethan smiled as he pushed his glasses up Maria really didn't find him attractive but she knew if she acted like she liked him he'll give her money.

Ethan: So dinner tonight at 5:30pm i'll pick you up.

Maria: Okay sounds great.

Maria got up with a smile on her face knowing she doesn't have any feelings for him.

She went back to the cafeteria and sat back down with Layla.

Layla: So what he'd say?

Maria: His dumb ass almost fell out the chair but we going out tonight at 5:30 and he's picking me up.

Layla: Girl tell me everything.

The bell rung so Maria decided to leave school a little bit early so she can have time to get dressed.

Maria hopped in her beat up toyota and drove home.

When she got home she found one of her nice dresses.

It was a sparkly blue dress with a little bit of her chest open. She knew it was perfect for the date. She knew if she dressed good she can get some money.

She hopped in the shower and made sure to shave because her legs were gonna be out and she wanted to make sure she didn't look like a man.

5:25 pm

Around 5:25 Maria receives a text from Ethan saying she's here.

She goes outside her house and sees a rolls royce outside in the road. She was stunned to see Ethan driving it.