the love triangle part 2 (fucking the best friend)

This part Melany takes Jasmine words into action. But later finds out some troubling news later.

Please comment with more recommendations of stories and plots you'll like to read.

——————

Melany really thought hard about what Jasmine told her and was considering trying it.

She was afraid to cheat on Jaden but after what she found out she knew that'll be the only way for revenge.

——————

Melany knew in order for her plan to happened she will have to talk to Angel.

So she decided to text him.

She texted him and told him to meet her in the chess room after school.

Once the final bell rang at 3:50pm she made her way to the chess room as Angel was already standing there waiting for her.

Melany: So i thought about what you said earlier and I was wondering if you'll like to come to my house.

Angel: Why?

Melany: Well my parents are out of town so this'll be the only chance, take it or leave it.

Angel: Fine.

Melany: Great meet me in my car i'll be waiting for you.

As Melany walked out the room she smiled knowing her plan was about to work.

She hurried to her car and sat inside waiting for Angel.

After some time Angel showed up and hopped in the car.

Melany heart skipped a beat everytime Angel looked at her with his pretty brown eyes. Maybe her plan might turn into something even better.

As they pulled into her driveway she walked Angel inside and told him to sit on the couch as she went to her room to change.

She decided to wear something sexy for this special occasion.

She put on a pink lingerie where he can see her titties and pussy before taking the clothes off of her.

After she was ready she called him into the room.

When he entered the room his jaw dropped as he laid eyes on her.

Melany: So you ready?

Angel: Shit, why not.

He took off his shirt and dropped his pants and boxers revealing his dick to her. Melany was impressed with what she saw.

It was long, skinny, the tip was nice and pink, and it was even big before it got hard so that was very impressive compared to Jaden's.

She slowly took off her lingerie, as he watched her and sat on the bed. She made her way to him, grabbed his face and kissed him.

The kiss was even better than earlier, he swirled his tongue inside her mouth, slowly bit her lip, and his soft dick was slowly rubbing on her pussy.