𝐗𝐈𝐕

A hedgehog's dilemma

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Passengers boarding the train for gimpo please step at station 4" With my bags in my hand, I walked towards station 4. I needed to stay away from y/n. From everyone. At least for a while. Until y/n graduates.

At Least we are under the same moon and I don't know if I should hate that information or console my heart which wants nothing but to see her. Oh, to be in her embrace. What bliss.

My phone vibrated and after ignoring hundreds of calls from y/n, I got a call from a number which I did not expect. "Hello?" I spoke. "Are you at the railway station?" I frowned. "Yes but wha-" I was interrupted. "Station?" "Four."

What is he on about? I was about to enter the train but I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Sup?" I turned around and saw him. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him. Joo won.
"This is my country too and give those bags to me. You aren't going anywhere." He pulled the bags from my hand and started walking the opposite way.

"You don't know what happened—" he stopped walking. "I do. I do very well." He replied. "How?" I asked. "Because what happened to you happened to me years ago. That's why you and I got separated goddammit." He breathed out and it started making sense. The reason we got separated was myung Joo.

Y/n's pov:

"Are you willing to do that much for him?" Seungmin asked me as I was slowly closing the door of my house, making sure not to wake my mom. "You have no idea what I am willing to do for him." I turned around and looked at the security cameras outside my house. I sighed and Seungmin glanced at the cameras. "Your mom will find out anyway that you sneaked out." He said. "It's now or never seung. If there's even a slightest chance to prove Minho innocent I'm willing to take any risk." I said and started walking with Seungmin to Minho's house.

The whole plan was made by Tina. I couldn't leave my house because my mom accompanied me everywhere and I was only allowed to go to university and back home. When we reached Minho's house, as expected it was locked. Lights off and no signs of movement around. Anne and Tina were waiting for us and upon spotting us, they sighed in relief.

"Good job agent sky." Anne high fived seungmin as I glanced between the two suspiciously. "What is going on?" I asked them both as Tina was walking back and forth trying to call someone. "Those are our code names, you uncultured swine. We are on a mission here." Anne said and seungmin snickered. Gosh what a great start.

"Where is the idiot? It's 2 am." Tina muttered and it caught all of our attentions. "I am here, Agent Tin." Seungmin did a little salute and Tina stopped walking. "Unfortunately, I'm not talking about you this time agent sky." This time Anne laughed and the tense situation somehow managed to turn a little funny. "Agent tin? You are so uncreative." Tina complained about her code name being tin.