𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

A cult classic

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

"Will we regret this?" I asked again. "Yes." He answered.
"Is this wrong?" I asked. "Yes." He answered.

"Will we be in trouble if someone finds out?" I asked.
"Yes yes yes." He answered and his lips almost— almost touched my cheek.

"Do you love me, sir?"
"Hell yes." He replied

New Jersey was an escape I didn't know I needed so bad and now that we're finally back in South Korea, I feel the need to go back and never return. Maybe it is just me overthinking but something doesn't feel right. As if something is horribly wrong and time is falling from my grip.

"Mom?" I opened the door to my house and expected to see my mom waiting for me but she wasn't there. It's still early in the morning so I guess she was asleep but as I stepped further inside the kitchen, there she was. "Surprise." She excitedly clapped and I smiled. "I missed you." She said and enveloped me in a warm hug.

"Missed you too mom, what is all this?" The walls were painted with a different color and on the table top there was a cake. "I wanted to make your favorite dish but the markets were still closed so I had to make a cake." She cut a piece and put it in my mouth. It was perfect. "Thank You mom but it's too early to eat a cake." I said and she patted my head softly. "Oh right, you have a holiday today so go and sleep a little. I'll prepare something delicious for lunch, okay? I'm so proud of you." She hugged me again and maybe returning back to South Korea wasn't all that bad as I made it to be.

The day flew by and when it was finally time for me to go back to university I was excited yet a little nervous. The thought of studying even harder for finals was itself terrifying. As I walked towards my classroom I saw Seungmin and Tina chatting.

"Gosh how can I sleep for eighteen hours and still feel like I need another 18 hours of sleep." Seungmin's yawn was so big that it also made me realize I needed more sleep. Jet lag sucks. "Y/n is here." Tina said upon seeing me. "Damn and I thought there is nothing more dark than my future." Seungmin said as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Tina asked. "Look at y/n's dark circles. Darker than a black hole." He said with an unserious tone and Tina but bursted out laughing but he still deserved a smack.

"Where is Anne? I don't want to be anywhere near you two sleepyheads." As soon as I said it Anne came to us from behind.

"What's up losers— oh shit y/n, what's with your eyes?" Tina and Seungmin laughed again and I sighed.

And a few more lectures later when our class was done showing off the photos to other class students it was Minho's lecture. I didn't care how horrible I looked but seeing him is important. It feels like ages since I've shamelessly stared at him during a class. "Good morning class" he said enthusiastically and to my surprise he looked like he had a rest of his life. Am I the only one looking like a mess?