𝐕𝐈

You're my favorite kind of night

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

Is this actually happening? I can't understand what I did to make this happen because I have imagined doing this a hundred times and yet I am having an out of body experience. Her lips are soft against mine and the next thing I know was her hands circled my neck and somehow I am pinned to the wall while my hands found their way to her waist.

We are kissing each other with a desire so intense that I can barely stand. She parts away just for a second to take a breath before kissing me again. She sighed in between the kiss and that sound was enough to drive me crazy. We broke apart, breathing hard as I stared at her wide eyed— partly shocked because I still did not figure how we got here and also shocked because damn- she's an amazing kisser.

She was panting for breath as she looked at my swollen lips. Actually, I don't really care about how we got here but her lips have been away from me since the last ten seconds and I can't stand it so I kissed her again.

She was almost taken aback but she quickly melted into the kiss as I switched our positions so she was the one with her back against the wall. Her hands in my hair as she tugged on them gently while my hands wrapped themselves around her waist.

She's perfect. She fits perfectly in my arms like we were made for doing this. She smells sweet but I can't quite tell what it is. Her smell is stuck in my brain and I'll probably never forget it.

When we pause to take a breath her gaze has turned darker and a wave of realization has struck her. "Shit." She muttered and removed her hands from my hair and looked at me, scared. "I- I'm sorry. I am so sorry." She uttered and panic was evident in her voice.

"Y/n?" She was breathing heavily and kept a hand to her chest as she tried hard to breathe. "Hey hey look at me. Look at me y/n." She slowly looked up as tears welled up in her eyes. "Follow my lead." I said and took a deep breath in and let a deep breath out. After a minute she caught the rhythm and finally she was breathing normally again.. "Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded and looked at the distance between us. "Does this happen often?" I inquired as she shook her head. "Only happens when I'm scared."

"Why are you scared? Are you scared of me?" I asked because if there was anything I couldn't stand it was her being scared of me. She shook her head again and burst into tears. She hugged me and her body was shivering against mine. It broke my heart to see her cry. And it absolutely destroyed my brain to think that she might be crying because of me. "I'm not scared of you Minho." She said in a sobbing voice.

"I'm scared of—I'm scared- so so scared. I shouldn't feel these feelings." She whimpered in my arms and all I could do was hold her tighter and stroke her hair. "You don't need to be scared, darling. Feelings aren't supposed to be scary." I said and the word 'darling' slipped out my mouth so easily as if I've loved her for a thousand years.