𝐗𝐈𝐈

Make tonight the night we both regret

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐

One knock and two knocks. There's no reason for anyone to come to my room when it's past midnight but regardless I opened the door. She stood in front of me with a very unsteady posture and a lost smile painted across her lips. "S-sir?" She asked in a slurred voice and I glanced across the corridor before pulling her inside.

"Not a very suitable time for you to be here but glad to see you again." She chuckled for no reason as the smell of alcohol finally hit me. "Are you drunk?" I asked her because students weren't allowed to drink. Not at least on a university trip. "A little" she smiled and leaned her head back on the wall. I sighed and walked away to bring her a glass of water.

"You think water helps?" She asked as her eyes followed my every move. "Let's just hope it does help you."

After chugging down the entire glass she looked at me up and down. "What are you doing here y/n?" I asked because I don't remember telling her my room number. "Now I can't even come and see you?" She made a fake sad face and I had to physically stop myself from recording the drunk version of y/n. She's gonna regret this so bad in morning.

"That's not what I meant - how did you get my room number and where did you drink alcohol from? Did all the students go to a club or something? I swear you kids will get me kicked out of my job —" she started laughing and placed her both hands on my neck. "Calm down Linho. I'll explain everything." Just how drunk is she?

"Did you just call me Linho?" I asked and she frowned. "Did I?" I sighed again because she's too drunk to argue with right now. After explaining everything to me I made a mental note to keep a strict watch on every student. Maybe y/n's room wasn't the only room with alcohol in the mini fridge.

"It's 2 am y/n. Go to your room and sleep. We have a very important day tomorrow." I removed her hands from my neck which she was reluctant to let go. "To hell with sleep." She said and tiptoed as her lips caught mine in a hard kiss. It was sudden but I melted into it. There was nothing gentle about the kiss, her fingers were nestled in my hair as she angled my neck for a deeper kiss. My hands found their way to her waist and she started walking backwards until she reached the door.

She let go and I had barely opened my eyes until we were back at kissing but this time she pinned me against the door as I heard the door rattling against my back. She was pressing into me and every worry in my mind vanished like vapour and I felt a strong sense of desire run through me. The feeling of wanting her even closer to me, the feeling of running my hands on her body, the feeling of knitting my soul with hers so that the world knows who I belong to.

Her hands caressed my hair harshly yet gently at the same time as she continued dominating the kiss. I liked it when she took the lead but oh, I loved it when I was the one in lead.