𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

If we meet each other in hell, it's not hell

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐"My mom always told me that I'd end up becoming a painter or an artist of some sort

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
"My mom always told me that I'd end up becoming a painter or an artist of some sort." I said as she played with her hair subconsciously and looked at me. "Why?" She asked and I smiled a little. "I used to draw on the walls. I loved doing that and every time my dad painted the walls, I spoiled them again. I swear they were so tired of my behavior but at the end they always asked me what my drawings meant."

She stopped twirling her hair and a look of melancholy passed her face before disappearing into a tight lipped smile.

"What did they mean Minho?" She asked me. "An octopus with two legs and a human with three hands certainly did not mean anything." We both laughed as I could feel the weight of her unsaid secrets press me down.

Since the time she hated me to now, she has always been hiding something behind that smile and I thought it would get better but it doesn't. She's still in pain and I don't want to be nosy but I can't help but feel the need to throw all her worries away.

"I wish I had such memories." She says after our laughter subsided. "You don't have a single memory of your childhood?" I asked and I think the reason for her sad eyes is her family. Her mother. She shook her head and life must have been cruel with her because childhood memories are something that everyone deserves.

"Chilhood nightmares." She said with a heavy voice. "I may not be able to cover you from rain but I'll surely stand with you in your storms. Tell me y/n, tell me what is it that doesn't let you smile completely? What is it that burdens you down every time you breathe? What is it that someone should've listened when they were supposed to but did not?"

I asked and with every question I could see her lips quiver as she tried to hold back her sobs. I scooted closer to her on the couch and she wrapped her arms around my waist. "You don't need to know —"

"I want to know." She let out a sigh and shook her head against my shoulder.

"Why do you want to know Minho? Trust me it's nothing pretty. It's all buried deep in my memories and letting it out is like digging a hole right through my chest. I may undergo another panic attack — you'll never see me the same again Minho." She said and I tightened my arms around her.

"I don't care if it's not pretty. No one's life is sunshine and rainbows y/n and I won't ever change the way I see you. You can stop when you want to but just know that you will always have me when you want to share your pain. I'll be right here. You can put all that strength down with me and I won't judge you. You are allowed to be vulnerable with me y/n." I said and she let out a shaky breath.

"Okay — I will — I will be vulnerable with you then." She said and broke the hug we were in. After taking a steady breath she started speaking.