The first one that caught my eye was one of Walker, Aryan, and Leah standing side by side in a sunglasses store. The three of them were wearing hilarious sunglasses. When I saw it, I burst out laughing.

"Oh no, which one did you see?" He asked, starting to chuckle at my hysterical laughing.

I pointed it out, gasping for air as I laughed even harder. He started to laugh, too. The more he did, the harder it was for me to stop. Eventually, we weren't even laughing at the picture anymore. We were just laughing with each other.

I reached over and grabbed his arm because when I laughed this hard, I tended to grab or hit people. It's a weird habit.

Walker grabbed my shoulder, and we slowly lost the ability to stand. We knelt to the ground, still holding onto each other and still laughing so hard my abs hurt.

I let go of him and rolled onto my back. He did the same, and our laughter slowed down. We looked at each other as our giggles slowed down.

"How long were we laughing for?" I asked.

"I would guess five minutes or more," he said.

"That was the funniest thing ever," I giggled.

"Don't start laughing again," he cautioned, but he cracked up immediately after saying that.

His laughter was contagious, so I started crying with laughter again. Leena even came upstairs to check on us to make sure we were okay, which made us laugh harder.

All in all, I would guess that we laughed for about ten minutes. It made me fall in love with him even more. I could laugh that way with my friends, but only because I was comfortable around them. That really just proved how comfortable I was around Walker.

After we finally stopped laughing, we stayed lying next to each other and just looked on our phones.

"This is boring," he said after a little while.

"Yeah, literally," I agreed. "What should we do?"

"We could go outside," he suggested. "It's pretty warm for February."

"I think it's about to rain," I said.

"So? If it does, we can just dance in it," Walker said.

That sounded appealing, so I agreed to go outside. We grabbed our shoes and snuck out his back door without our parents noticing. Leena noticed, though, and she gave Walker a double thumbs up. Something really was up with Walker.

It had been super warm for February lately. I'm talking high sixties, which was really nice.

"Come on, I know a good spot where we can go," he told me, grabbing my hand and guiding me through his neighborhood. Our fingers were intertwined.

Sure enough, before we had even gotten to the spot Walker was trying to go, the rain started.

"Does this place you're taking me have shelter by any chance?" I asked him, my hair already sopping wet.

"As a matter of fact, it does." I let out a sigh of relief. "We can go back, you know, if you want to," Walker said, concerned by the sigh.