Chapter 11: Greyrat Shenanigans

"Rudy... What the fuck are you doing?" I demanded as I watched him grope Ghislaine's rock hard butt.

He looked up at me in shock, as Ghislaine looked up at me with a nervous expression.

I sighed as I smacked a palm to my face, Let's try not to jump to conclusions here now. Despite knowing just how perverted Rudy is, Ghislaine never gave me any indication that she was. I thought as my hand fell from my face. "Ghislaine, what's going on?" I asked with tight voice.

Ghislaine quickly pulled up her pants and coughed into her hand in embarrassment, "I was trying to cheer up your brother and prevent him from seeing you since you were in the middle of an important meeting with the Mayor."

I sighed, "So by that logic, if I was feeling lonely, you'd let me sleep with you just because it would cheer me up? Grope your boobs? Kiss you?" I said with annoyance in my tone.

I mean, I understood she was a blockhead but... seriously? I can understand her trying to cheer up my brother, but going so far as to let him grope her ass is something I've always found to be absolutely ridiculous. I've never found nor seen someone do something like this for such a stupid reason. I've seen people sell their bodies to me for power, status, money, fame, their family, better relations, sabotage, information, etc. But for something as simple and redundant as 'cheering him up', is not something I have seen.

Ghislaine faltered at that, blinking in surprise. "I... No I wouldn't." She said, finally realizing the truth behind my words and her actions just a moment ago.

"I know my brother, Ghislaine. If he could've, he would've found a way to use this against you to try to stick his pecker in you. I seem to be one of the few Greyrats out there without a massive amount of pervertedness and lust." I explained to her as I slowly dragged her out of the room. "I'll take care of Rudy right now. Go spend time with Eris or something. Take a breather." I said and she gave me an appreciative nod.

She stopped at the door and looked me over before bowing to me, "Thank you, Young Master Adam. I will take your words to heart." She said as she stood up, smiling down at me. She then turned around and left, with me closing the door behind her.

I looked at Rudy and he winced in pain as I smacked him upside the head, "What the hell were you thinking, taking advantage of her naivety and kindness? Were you going to force her to strip next?!" I growled as I yanked on his ear.

"Ow, ow! That hurts!" He cried out.

I sighed and let go before kicking him in the nuts, causing him to squeal in pain, his voice reaching a heavenly height of octaves, as he crumbled to the floor in tears. "Good, it's supposed to. Quit doing that shit. Women aren't sexual objects meant to please your every need. They are people of their own, so you need to start treating them as such." I said. Although I myself have a squad of women, they are neither being used as sexual tools nor are they being forced to obey my words and are willingly doing so. You can't force a tool to do a job it can't do, after all. Although I am changing my views on people bit by bit, the way I treat them hasn't changed much besides being more attached to them. I thought to myself.

Rudy squeaked on the floor again before nodding his head slowly. "Why are you always hitting me..." He mumbled in agony.

"Because you won't learn your lesson otherwise. No child I have met that wasn't taught a lesson through a good beating was ever a good child. They were spoiled and rotten, because they were never shown the disparity and their place. Coddling a child does nothing for their growth, and you certainly don't act your mental age. So I gotta treat you like both a pervert and a child, which means I'm going to give you a beating every now and then for the stupid things you do." I said with my hands on my hips.