Pets Blood

With a fuzzy light head you returned back to consciousness after fainting due to a vampire drinking your blood. Cold chains were wrapped around your wrist and a blindfold was covering your eyes. The fresh sting in your neck still prevalent and your naked body exposed. A door opened up and a person started to unchain you. "Our master has requested your company and demanded us to prepare your body for him. Please work with me." A women's voice said as she tied your arms behind your back and guided you along with her through long hallways. Up a tall stairway into a bathroom, locking the door behind you just incase you would try to escape.

She gently placed you into a warm soapy bath and started to wash your body. Lifting your legs cleaning them up first, moving up she cleaned up in between your ass cheeks and your vagina. Backing up feeling her touch your sensitive parts you tried to get only for the woman to hush you and pushing you back down in the tub. Continuing with washing you she ignored your attempts to get out. Cleaning up your chest and as she rubbed over your nipples with the cloth you flinched. After she was done she dragged you out of the tub placing you on your knees drying you up with a towel each time you tried to get up she pushed you back down on your knees. "Stay down." "What do you even want from me why are you doing this for you ma-" once you finally find your voice to object a ring gag was forcefully placed in your mouth leaving you unable to speak again now only able to make pathetic noises. You were dressed up and dolled up like a slutty little fuckdoll. A lacey corset was placed around your waist, stockings over your legs combined with a garter belt. The gag ring in your mouth caused you to start to drool a little.

As soon as the door was unlocked you made an attempt to rush out bumping into a tall rather muscular man. Pulling you up to your knees by your hair as a cold heavy metal collar was placed around your neck. You winced in pain and discomfort as he threw you over his shoulder carrying you with him. Placing you in a different room on the floor hooking the chain on the hook somewhere on the floor was all you could hear. The man left leaving you all alone by yourself waiting for this so called master. In an attempt to get up you got restrained by the chain around your neck pulling you back on your knees.

"How adorable, you know that it isn't going to safe you or that cute ass of yours." A familiar deep voice spoke up. It was the damned vampire that seductive bloodsucking twat. The feeling of his cold fingers in your hair tugging your head to face him is what you'd assumed. "Nervous little slut? I wanted you all dressed up and prepared for me just so I could ruin you and teach you some manners." His hand giving you a slap in the face before squeezing and shaking your face. Wanting to give him a slap back so badly but unable to do so with your hands tied behind your back. The vampire chuckled still holding your hair. Pushing his fingers in your mouth feeling your tongue and cheeks on the inside humiliating you cause you were dooling all over his fingers. After violating your mouth he decided to move down inserting his cold fingers in your hole making you gasp and groan. The slender fingers feeling you up on the inside starting out with two fingers and ending up with four. At the same time he was rubbing your clit causing you to squirm even more and the gag making it unable to keep your moans and mewls hidden. Each time you'd move or tried to get away he tugged on your hair keeping your head tilted backwards in place and behavior in check. "Good little pet~ let's try something different now hm?" He seemed to unhook the chain and pulled on it to keep you closer. Pushing his cock inside of your opened mouth unable to protest or close it you were at his mercy. Hearing him groan in satisfaction as he slowly moved his hips but didn't go too deep. "Breath through your nose darling you're doing great." He praised as he slowly kept going. Tugging on the chain as you kept pulling away and placing his hand on your head. "Room for Improvement but still well done my little toy. You deserve a reward."

A rough harsh pull on the chain caused you to fall over in his arms and he gentle placed you down on a silky bedcover. Dragging you over to the headboard and hooking the chain to the wall. "Just in case you might try something, can't afford to have a disobedient pet now can I?" Kissing your neck and making his way down to your chest. Teasing your nipples with his hands before taking one of them in your mouth and switching between the two. He was gently biting on them and sucking on them driving you nuts cause of the teasing torture. Satisfied enough he moved down placing kisses over your stomach before he was almost at your clit he stopped pulling away.
Angry he just left you on edge you let you disappointment be heard loud and clear. Out of nowhere he slammed his fingers inside stretching you out as he roughly moved them inside. "Whats the matter I thought you were getting excited for me darling, I'm not going easy on you little brat. Remember that you tried to run away? You're getting punishments cumdump. You thought that sucking my dick would have been enough? No darling, I want you covered in marks, people need to know you're owned and you need to know your my little fuckdoll and cockwarmer~" He kept stretching your insides and flipped you over spanking your ass over and over again wanting to see them red. He pulled out his hand and grabbed your hips pushing you onto his dick. Firmly grabbing onto your waist he roughly slammed himself all the way inside with a fast and rough pace pausing here and there with his dick deep inside and slapping your ass over and over with his hands. Pounding your insides as he stretched your ass apart. Rubbing his thumb over your asshole. "We will train this little hole over here soon enough to handle more. Can't have a slutty pet with not all the holes available and without a tail hm? My little slutty princess?" Slowing down as he was getting close to orgasm. The pathetic sounds that came out of you mouth only causing him to enjoy it even more. With a final thrust he came inside and stayed in there for a bit before pulling out. A sigh of relief left your mouth thinking he was done. "We still got the rest of the night sweet cheeks prepare yourself darling I'm not finished cause those cheeks aren't red. You need more markings, and of course we need to teach this other hole to be used as well~" He rubbed your asshole before giving another smack on your ass. He left to get more torture tools leaving you humiliated and drooling behind, terrified for the rest of the night that was about to come...