Dragons Nest- AFAB

Heads up in this one the reader will be having a vag-

Adereline was building up and your heart was thumping faster and faster in your chest as you were climbing facing the beast that had killed the rest of your party. The firey yellow orbs glared you down debating if it was worth it to kill you or not for invading its home. "Please I don't want to fight you!" Begging for mercy you threw away your weapon and shield falling to your knees sobbing cause you just saw your close companions being thrown off the cliff to their deaths. "We didn't know a dragon lived here we just wanted she-" "Shut up" A deep commanding voice rang through your head. The black dragon looked down at you scales flashing with an orange radient glow from the light shining on them. "You and all those adventurers who keep slaying my brotherin are forcing us to extinction! Why should I even think of keeping you alive? What use do you have for me?" The scaled being circling around you as you were shivering from the cold, and fear. Arms wrapped around yourself hoping to stay warm. Terrified of what he would decide as your fate.

"I wonder if..." He shared his thoughts to communicate as he lifted you up by the shirt in his mouth. Placing you deeper inside of his den for more warmth and cover. Pointing one of his claws at your chest and the rest of your body. "Remove your clothes." Staying silent from the shock of what he just said you stared at him in confusion. As realization kicked in you became even more confused. "There is no possible way that you can-" "Cause we've never bothered breeding with lowly humans like you. That's why, now do as I say or you're my food instead of my egg-layer. We can insert smaller eggs into females who aren't able to create them on their own cause you scum has been trying to drive us to extinction, so there might be a possibility." His nail slipped in your pants while his voice was ringing in your head tugging on it and ripping it open. Exposing your crotch to the cold air and the dragon in front. Instinctively you closed them right away not wanting to feel the cold on your most sensitive parts though it was in vain as the large claws forced them apart immediately. "Be nice and I'll treat you well if not... well... you'll figure it out when you step out of line. Don't worry I will try to be gentle with your fragile body. I shall keep you warm and take care of you." His jaw clamped down between your legs his large tongue pressing against your vagina and putting pressure on your clit. The dragon preparing you a little for what was about to come. Instinct kicked in and you were squirming in his jaw attempting to escape with zero success as expected the tongue pressed only harder against your clit and moved over it before it started to poke at your entrance. Soft moans were escaping from your lips and other soft pathetic mewls not wanting to look like you enjoyed it and like a weak adventurer. It seemed that your lewd and weak display was desired and even loved by your captor. Pressing his tongue even deeper inside and licking your insides and pushing it in and out slowly driving you mad. He wanted you to beg. Dragons were known for their ego but this one was on a different level. Claiming your body as his own against your will and now him wanting you to want to be his property. To humiliate you even more he sped up the movement of his tongue and pushed in as deep as possible moving it around in there. "Please please stop with your tongue and get it over with. please... breed me." You begged in hopes of him stopping with the teasing and torture. He didn't stop keeping the rhythm you gritted your teeth as you were close to an orgasm and he knew it. A loud mewl slipped out as you came over the dragon's tongue pulling out.

"Good little human, you handled it quite well. Let's see how you'll do with my dick and eggs inside of you." Positioning himself and thrusting inside smoothly after the warm-up of his tongue. A low growl could be heard from him seemingly enjoying your tight pussy. Lust and pleasure weren't on his mind for the moment so he spend no time moving slowly with his hips forcing his cock to stretch your walls wider and wider to make room for his dick. He wanted to lay his eggs inside of you and create offspring using your insides as his incubator. Slowly your body started to get adjusted to his strangely shaped cock and the movent inside. Unable to stay sane after all the teasing and toying he'd done to your body you started to enjoy it. Wet and sloppy noises could be coming from your pussy being pounded by his large scaled shaft. "Let's start with a small litter now hm?" He sounded cocky about it and you felt the dick swell up in a strange way. Before you could do anything you felt him coming inside of you with another strange feeling of one of his eggs being pushed inside of you filling you up even more, followed up by another, and another and eventually you were filled up with five of his eggs. As he was pulling out both of you felt the eggs slipping out with him. Unsatisfied he pushed his length back inside to keep the eggs inside. "You're an adorable breeding pet, but keep those eggs inside for now they need to stay warm." He licked the side of your face and covered you from the cold making sure his future young and egg layer were protected from the elements.

So here is another little monster fucking story I had in mind, debating if I should go out more with kinks and more intense stories but I'm not too sure about that. I'm still figuring out how to do this whole writing thing and to go about it. I hope someone enjoyed it as well and maybe I could add a little follow up about birthing healthy dragon eggs and being bred once more for a second pack of dragons maybe being traded out to another dragon less gentle.