Werewolf Quest

Being send out to get rid of the werewolf population and being in this scenario isn't what you were expecting at all. They welcomed you in and begged you for help regarding the situation those who were now humans. The werewolf population has done most of the work for you. It was a well paying bounty and you had to eat somehow so as you slowly approached the distracted beast in the cage you pulled your weapon out only to be hit in the head from behind.

The feeling of sharp nails ripping your clothes to shreds caused you to wake up. In a panic you realized that you have been locked up in the cage with the feral beast keeping you pinned down, now pressing his cold nose against your hole. A cloth stuck in your mouth keeping you unable to speak. "Thanks for offering your body for our town, bounty hunter. We will try to make your life as comfortable as possible. We'll see if you will be able to be able to birth pups or not." The lady who let you in on the towns problem and had offered payments walked in. She looked down at your naked body underneath the feral wolf- humanoid liking your entrance trying to taste more of your body. "He seems to like you, I hope you aren't able to crossbreed with our kind so he can enjoy your body for as long as needed to keep our population small. Enjoy your new mate. I'll give you some privacy and leave you two be." As angry as you were you couldn't focus on her betrayal right now as your hole was was forcefully opened by the warm wet tongue of the monster. As he was pinning you down on the cold floor it pushed his tongue inside you as deep as it possibly could.

Moans were escaping your mouth as you were dooling into the cloth. Were you... getting turned on and did the creature try to make you enjoy this!? No. No there is no way... The clawed hands flipped you around and you were faced by the large shaft with a knot attached to it. Seeing the lust and desperation in the wolfs eyes knowing very well your body as a way of relief. The snout nuzzling in your neck as you felt the tip pressing against your wet entrance. Slipping inside slowly the creature pushed himself in all the way up to the knot filling you up quite a lot already due to the size of his cock stretching appart your hole. Feeling his dick slowly speeding up the pace till eventually he was pounding you into the floor due to his feral lust. The knot swelling up more and more before he slammed his knot into your desperate breeding cunt only to keep repeating the thrusts. He flipped you over once more and lifted up your hips while pressing your chest down gripping your body firm. Determined to mark you as his property he bit down on your shoulder. After raping your slutty hole desperately trying to stay sane you were starting to accept your fate. Clearly you were meant to be a werewolves bitch, a pathetic litte cocksleeve and cum dump for your monster owner. After what felt like forever with him pounding your broken little cunt and the sloppy noises coming from his cock slamming in and out, he bit down in your neck and he filled you up with his warm sticky cum emptying his balls. Pausing for a moment as he licked your neck he moved up and dragged you along. The knot stuck inside pulling you with him. He curled up behind you spooning your body to keep you warm and comfortable in his fur. Contempt for now but jumping at the chance to pound your little hole again this was now your life. The werewolf cumdump and cocksleeve. Let's hope you aren't fertile to his sperm...

-_-_-_-

I had a lot of fun writing this sorry for the mistakes but it's early in the morning and I haven't slept. I want to do more fun lewd fantasy monster fucking scenarios but I'm not too sure. Maybe others might like it as well. I'm still learning how to write these.