" Avni betaaaa " Shweta comes to their room calling her name, she has come here to take her downstairs as Neela and all Mehra family want to see her

" Maa " She whispers, if she finds out that both of them are together inside the washroom, how will she show her face?

" Avni beta, kahan ho...sab niche aa chuke hai, tumse milna chahte hai...."
Shweta asks confused because she is not downstairs at this time and not in the room, then where did she go?

She opens their closet where she doesn't see her.

" Kamaal hai, dono gayab hai....unke jaane ka waqt hai aur dono dikh bhi nahi rahe..." Thinking this her eyes go to the washroom door

" Bachcha, tum andar ho ?" She asks while knocking on the washroom door, to which Avni thinks if she says yes so maybe Shweta should leave from here and she too should go to the room.

" Haan Maa, main yehi hu, bas 2 minutes me aayi " Neil hears her saying this and immediately a thought comes to his mind...whatever it may be, he really enjoys making his wife blush and embarrassed in front of his family.

" Accha, tillu kahan hai....wo kahin dikh nahi raha hai...." Before Avni could answer this question of Shweta, Neil came and stood behind her.

" Main bhi yehi hu mom " Avni's eyes widen and she turns towards him angrily, why did he do this...couldn't he just keep quiet? And there he gives her a teasing smile on which she glares at him

Outside, Shweta's eyes also widen, what did she see? Means she didn't see it but what did she hear?
Her son and daughter-in-law are together in the washroom, so obviously both of them would not be talking there, she curses herself for coming here.

But further nothing but she thinks of teasing them a little and tells them to see the time, Both of them have to reach the airport in an hour and their romance is not ending.

Hearing this, Avni closes her eyes in embarrassment but when she realizes that Shweta has left the room, she looks at Neil angrily.

" So, should we complete the unfinished work?" Saying this mischievously, Neil moves his hand to hold her but Avni pushes his hand away.

" You spend the entire honeymoon alone Mr. Khanna, and don't talk to me from now on...." Saying this she quickly opens the door of the washroom and then as she was already ready, she goes straight out of the room.
Because if she stays in the room, that man will not desist from his mischievous antics.

Here Neil also comes into the room and smiles at what he has done.
And his wife's threats have no effect on him because he knows that she is like wax and will melt soon.

Avni comes down because today even if she wants to, she cannot ignore Shweta for some time after what happened,
had it been any other day, she would have kept herself hidden for a while,
But not today, because both of them have just a few moments to spend with their family today.

Avni comes down and first of all her eyes fall on Shweta who is giving her a teasing smile.
But Avni takes her eyes off her shyly and the Mehra family smiles at her.

Avni hugs her parents and then her bhai-bhabhi and then takes little Ansh in her arms and showers her love on him.

While everyone is talking among themselves, Neil also comes downstairs after getting ready and then everyone spends some time together.

" Avu, come back from there with the good news of me becoming a bua okay?"
Simran speaks in front of everyone due to which Avni's face turns red.
These two brothers and sisters don't know what enmity they have against her, why they do this to her in front of everyone.

" Haan Avni beta, aakhir tumhare baad meri simmi ko bhi buaa banne ka mauka milna chahiye....aakhir mere ansh ko bhi toh saath khelne ke liye bhai behan chahiye....." Shweta speaks to her with a teasing smile, due to which Avni doesn't understand where she should run, It's time for both of them to leave, she can't go into the room and hide her face.

And shameless Neil is thoroughly enjoying the teasing session that the family is doing with his wife.

And like this with their teasing and fun and then the whole family tells both of them to take care of each other there.
And then with this both say goodbye to their families and leave for the airport.

Neil stops the entire family from going to the airport because he thinks it would only waste their time but still Raj and Simran accompany both of them to the airport and soon after reaching there, both of them board a flight to Germany.

To be continued......

I hope you'll liked it

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked my work