CHAPTER VI - YOONGI

Yoongi didn't know where to go after coming to this peculiar place, so he looked through his data in the cell phone as he looked for his car. When he found his car, it was really similar to the one he rode in his real life. He sat inside and continued to go through his phone. He had an appointment in an hour, in a record company in the center. Was he a singer? Maybe. He thought, thinking of his other self. He drove there, and arrived thirty minutes before his commitment. He talked with the receptionist who appointed him to room 1180, where a team was already waiting for him. It seems everyone arrived early.

"It's a great opportunity to work with you, Mr. August", a young man greeted him.

He was lost, so he just sat somewhere and tried to understand the situation through the conversations in the room. He also researched his name and pseudonyms on the internet. He found some things under the name August D. He was a big producer, and an underground rapper. He recently signed with a big company to produce an album with a big idol group - that could be the parallel version of them. The group, DKY, was arriving for a recording session soon, and everyone was waiting for it. So that was the overall panorama of his alternate self life. He could work with it.

A few minutes before the recording session started, he received two messages, from two different people, both saying the same thing.

"Good luck with the recording, love".

He had no idea who those two people were, he could only think - I'm a two- timing bastard. During the whole session, he could only think of those messages. For a few minutes, the thoughts would disappear and he could concentrate 100% in his work, but soon the thought came back. They were able to record two songs that day, and they left the studio at 10 p.m. (22h). He followed his GPS to his apartment and found his complete address in a message to a friend - someone he didn't know - and the password was his birthday. Everything seemed simple, until he heard a beep from the door as he finished his bath.

"Yoon". A feminine voice called him from the living room. Him, half-dressed in his bedroom, could only think that some crazy fan invaded his apartment. "We brought fried chicken and beer".

"We brought soju too if you prefer". A male voice said.

Yoongi still hid himself in the bedroom.

"Did you get our messages before the recording session?" The male asked. "I had to remember Gyeong-Hui to send you the message. She would have definitely forgotten it if it wasn't for me". He laughed.

So those two were the ones who messaged me earlier today. Maybe we are all just friends. That makes more sense. Yoongi finished putting on his clothes and got out of the bedroom.

"Sorry, I was still getting dressed", he said as he left the bedroom.

"We decided to bring you food, since you always forget to eat when you have an important meeting". When Gyeong-Hui said that, Yoongi realized that he was, indeed, hungry.

"Thank you".

"What is a girlfriend for, right?", she said.

"Yeah. That's what a boyfriend should do to support his man". The man said.

"This is not a competition, Su-Bin", she said, nagging him. They both laughed.

The situation got complicated. Yoon-Gi was already surprised when the girl called herself his girlfriend, but he paralyzed when the guy called himself boyfriend too. Was that some kind of joke? He asked himself, but didn't have the courage to say it out loud.

As they ate, suddenly Su-Bin got his hand close to his mouth and with a napkin cleaned his dirty lips, as if that was the most natural thing in the world. Gyeong-Hui would constantly touch him, in his arms, his legs, and his thighs. After they finished, Su-Bin laid his head on his shoulder and asked:

"Can I sleep here? My apartment is so far away and I have an appointment five blocks from here tomorrow at 9 a.m. (9h)". He said, pouting.

"Sure", Yoon-Gi answered, trying to be as natural as possible.

"Thank you, love", he answered.

"What about you?" He asked Gyeong-Hui.

"I have to go home. I have an interview tomorrow at 10 a.m., and I need the dress that I left at home. I would have stayed if it wasn't for that. It pains my heart to leave the two of you alone". She said putting her head on his other shoulder. "To leave my boys alone like that, it's a torture". She pouted.

Gyeong-Hui left and Yoon-Gi went to get Su-Bin some clothes to sleep in. As he standed in front of his wardrobe, Su-Bin, who was taller than him, hugged him from behind and kissed the top of his head, then his ears and his neck.

"I hoped Hui would be able to stay here with us tonight, but things are really busy at her job. We have to understand her, unfortunately". He kissed the back of Yoon-Gi's neck passionately, and sweetly. Yoon-Gi felt his whole body react to him. But could he give in to that?

"Here is your pajamas", he said, giving him a white shirt and some shorts.

"Is everything alright, chagi?" He asked holding him closely and looking deeply into his eyes.

"I'm just not in the mood today". Yoon-Gi answered, trying to keep his eyes away from the man's penetrating gaze. "Can we just sleep".

The man hugged him tightly and said.

"It's okay. I won't do anything you don't want to. Always remember that. And if something happened at work or anywhere else that bummed you out, you can tell me. I'm here for that. We're both here for that". He let Yoon-Gi go and kissed him gently on the lips. "I'm gonna change".

They changed into their pajamas, brushed their teeth and went to bed. Su-Bin snuggled with him and caressed his head before going to sleep. He felt comfortable in this man's embrace, as if him going to a parallel universe wasn't something so bad. But he also felt strange, the sense that he was somehow wrong.