She frowned, holding her tounge to blurt out that he was anything but poor, that he deserved what she did to him, that she wished she could do it all again, feed him hot coals and carved out his eyes, give him a much more slower death that he'll thank Satan for finally getting him out.

"But some of them want you alive" he titled his head, hot breath on her neck.
"Alive and well, now that is a faith worse than you could ever experience. They'll torture you, my sweet. Make you stare death in its eyes and yanked you to living" he grinned closely like a devil would, all teeth and gums and a sharp glint of something dangerous.
"Oh love, you would look wonderful with blood all over you"

Her heart rang on her ears, loud and fast and thundering. She resist the urge to shudder underneath his gaze, the hairs on her arms standing up and her gut twisting in disgust.

"Get the fuck away from me" she mumbled lowly, hiding her real emotions with the facade of being strong.

He laughed at her face "oh? I don't think you realize that I'm the only one you can cling to now hm?" He stated and yet he had moved away, hands burried deep on his pockets, the same grin on his lips - it makes her itch, makes her want to crawl off her skin and hide away.

There's something about him that feels wrong, like a bubbling water underneath a pyre, threatening to spill, to burn everything it touch. Doflamingo seems like a type person that is unpredictable as he is insane, a man that would sit steadily with blood on his fingers and a laughter on his throat, a man that would sink his teeth into your skin the second after he promised you salvation.

"I spend a hefty money to get ya, sweets" he titled his head.
"Money i could be spending on much important things so I suggest to be more grateful from now on eh? A little kindness wouldn't hurt anyone right?" He spoke the last part as if she was a toddler.
"People lined up to get ya' and I've put them all back in their fucking places, took me alot of time y'know? Lots of fucking effort." A vein appeared on his forehead, it made her stomach twist.
"So if you speak to me again like that I would not stand for it"

She didn't get to speak a word before he moved away, hands on his pocket once again.
"Load her up and keep the cuffs on" he had turned to one of the guards, face blank. "If I see a mark on her skin ill have your head, heard?"

"Heard."

____________________________________

She did not saw him again till a few days after they had arrived on his island, she could not remember the name of it, only that it was too colorful for her liking.

They had paraded her on the streets, a new handcuffed tight on her wrist - much heavier this time. Few of the guards wasn't as kind as the one who had took her first, new bruises had bloom on her skin, purple and red and blue, some cuts and some still bleeding wounds.

She looked down on the ground, watching as her undone shoelace flapped with every step of her feet. For some reason the sight of it makes her blood boil, its hilarious to think that such a small thing makes her knuckles white. Her shoes had gone dirty, leather bruised and shoe lace covered with dirt, it makes her realize how shit she must have looked, how different it is compared to the beginning, how unkempt, how pathetic, how filthy.

A guard had pushed her forward when her step had turned slower, making her stumble, almost falling over. A  woman had laugh as she did so, pointing at her with a mocking grin before throwing something on her shirt. It stained her clothes, it draw a line of filth before falling on the ground, smoosh on the pavement.

Doflamingo did nothing but chuckled, red glasses glimmering under the bright light of the early morning.

His action had sent a thousand message to the folks of his land and soon enough almost half of the people that surrounded them had joined in the fun. They threw various fruits at her, some even dirt and cheap vases. They threw everything that they could get their hands on, some cutting her skin, drawing a new color on her already bruised arms.