23 - TEMPTATION

"Look" she sighed for, maybe, a hundred times since she had woke up.
"Just let me go, I wasnt even doing anything"

"That's precisely why we put you here!" Yassop had exclaimed, pointing an accusing finger as if her actions were worth of a thousand sins.  "And dont worry we are good pirates, we ain't gonna hurt cha'"

She had sighed again.

Seriously, can she catch a break?

"You were all alone in the middle of sea, Ma'am. You have to understand our worry" Benn, or Bob, or Bentley stated. Face deprived of any emotion as he stared at her, eyes burning her more than the scorching sun.

"I can assure you, sir. Theres nothing you for you to be worried about" she ignored the way Benn gave a subtle smirked on the pet name, steel eyes flashing darker under the morning light.

"Quiet fiesty arent you?" He had asked before walking towards her, the pear earing glinted under the glare of the sun like a subtle temptation. Black shirt clinging to him like a second skin, so so tight that every movement of muscle could be seen, he looks beautiful, like a sin all for her to admire, the personification of a love that could result in both heartache and fun.

"I think I deserve to be 'fiesty' when long nose over here decided it would be a good idea to kidnapped me" she deadpanned, pointing at the dead beat father who spluttered and shook his head with a deep red flush on his face.

"LO-LONG NOSE?!" He yelled, seemingly appalled "it's been so long since someone called me that..ever since I joined the crew nobody has ever dare to insult me and yet and yet-" He pointed at her face again, he seems to enjoy doing that alot. "You ungrateful little brat! If it weren't for us you'll be dead meat!"

She looked away with a scowl "I can handle myself, I already told you that"

"This is a sea king breeding ground, they circle this particular area at this time of the month. It's not exactly safe for a woman like you to sail in such a small boat" Bob explained, or ben. Whatever the fuck his name was. He's standing close to her now, eyes stuck on her, burning her until she could barely breath, he stared at her as if he was admiring her, like a prestigious art hung on a wall, like a miracle embedded within an ancient stone, his lazy eyes - half lided and sinful - scanned every scar and every corner of her skin, every flaw and imperfection, as if memorizing her, as if wanting to see what he cannot. 

"Alright dude but maybe back of a little hm? You're invading my personal space" she leaned away from him, annoyed. If circumstances were different she would probably already take him to her bed, bound his wrist and make him forget his name, leave him ditzy and dumb and yearning for more.

Afterall, He was a beautiful man. the epitome of what the sea can be, harsh and beautiful, dangerous and yet alluring.

He looks like he smells of the first pour of the rain, like the harsh stench of the ocean and its freedom, like the first whipped of the an old open book, addicting and yet calming.

He looks like the type of man that would whisper sweet nothings to your ears while he fucks you with a force that made you wonder if he truly hates you. A type of man worthy of a memory, the one you swooned over no matter how many years passed. Like a devil he was, the type that hold your heart and soul and everything that you own and possibly more, the one that would made you sign a deal with blood and a night under the star with nothing but your moans and his grunts to fill the silence of the moon. A man that would carve his initial on your guts, claim it his and let you drip out to the ground.

He was a sinful temptation hidden underneath the shadow of his quietness and y/n is willing to be swallowed by his darkness.

Not now tho.