17 - SIN

There he is, the motherfucker with the big tits.

Smoker.

Standing before them like a sin reincarnate, thick muscles bulging on the confine of his cotton shirt and chest peeking out of his white collar - as if luring her to come closer, a silent promise of something heavenly underneath the tangle sheets.

White hair, usually slick back with scented oil, is now a mess. Silver locks dangled on his sight, some longer and some not. It suits him in an odd way, it makes him look younger almost, more human and less of soldier who's ready to face head first on a raging war.

The white heavy coat he always wore now gone, his leaned broad shoulder now in full display for the onlookers and passerby. He looks downright sinful, like a forbidden apple in the middle of a heavenly garden and like Eve, she almost wanted to indulge herself on the sweetness of his flesh.

"My, my, my. Dont you look dashing in this fine morning, captain smoker?" She greeted him with a bright smile, widening when the man released a annoyed huff. She almost believed it if it weren't for his red ears.

"Shut your mouth, Y/n"

"Not unless you kiss it"

She almost thought the wild man would blow a fuse on how red he had gotten.

"You damn woman" he had muttered, quickly turning his head away from her view. Cheeks flushed and utterly flustered. It was odd how much she affects him, but she wouldnt complain...Its always a sight to see such a strong man turning into a mess with a single tease.

"Im Just teasin' you" she raised both of her hands in mock surrender, lips split wide in a sickening grin.
"Couldn't help myself, you just look so adorable with a blush on your pretty face"

If he weren't a devil fruit user, smoker would have thrown himself on the raging sea. Let the waves swallow him whole and take the breath of his lungs to the point of no return.

No one had ever called him pretty, but then again no one had even dared to tease him in such way. He's not quiet sure if he likes it, its beyond anything he had felt before nor experince, it was humiliating to feel the flustered blush spreading on his skin or the way his heart beat so loudly on his ears, but some sick pathethic part of him craved it all the same, basked on it, yearns for it, couldnt help but suck all the attention she has been giving him like a pitiful dog deprived of any good thing.

"Must you always be this annoying?" He had asked, pretending to be irritated even if he's anything but.

"I thought I was being friendly" she stated with a chuckled, teeth peeking out her lips.
"Tell me, hows the geezer? Still alive I hope?"

"Galien?" He had asked with a small scoffed, grey smoke swriling on the morning air. "He misses you, but I doubt he'll tell you that"

The woman across him gave a smile, all sad and yearning. "Yeah I doubt he will, I..missed him too actually"
She breathed in a sigh "havent talk to him these past few weeks, I've been busy"

'Busy being miserable about a past life she barely remembers' she had thought.

"So I've heard, you even passed out on the street didnt you?" Strong voice hand turned colder, heavier and deep. Thick tabaco squirming underneath the weight of his own clenching teeth. "Let a filthy pirate took care of you"

"I didnt 'let' him exactly, crocodile was just the one who found me" tho she did let him fed her dinner, but what smoker doesnt know wouldn't hurt him. "And he was kind to me, god knows if it was anyone else I would have been dead by now"