6 - EAT

SANJI

Her beauty was harsh, like a sudden storm in a dried land, like the piercing hit of rain drops and loud crackling fire.

She had came with a loud step of a yearning warrior and with a gaze so heavy Sanji had felt his chest tighten in both awe and fear.

She was perfect, sanji had thought.
So perfect, a beauty he didnt expect that will emerged underneath the waves of angry sea.

Blood soaked skin and torn off clothes, shaking knees and trembling hands. She looks like a proper warrior of an old story, tall and strong. Wild hair and an even wilder look, chiseled stomach and skin littered with scars that sanji long to kiss underneath a tangled sheets.

She has a muscle that looks like had been sculpted with the use of the finest marble, every curve and every bumps felt intentionally, as if drawn and shape by an renowned artist.

She was perfect

Every bit of her

Even the dirt underneath her fingernails or the callouses that littered her palm and fingers.

"You're staring again" sanji jumped like a pathethic kitten on the sound of her raspy voice.

"Im-im sorry" he had said with a voice so quiet it could almost be a whisper, he was trying so hard not let out a scream and pant like a starving dog.

Sanji could feel the warmness of the blood that threaten to fall on his nostrils.

He wanted to yell at the top of his lungs and tell the Goddess infront of him to choke him using her meaty thighs, cut of his air way completely until he died happily in between.

She just look so so so strong that sanji couldn't help but want to be on the receiving end of her wrath, curious of what she will do.

He almost felt jealous of the sea king she had fought.

"Why are you being so quiet, huh?" She gave a teasing smirk, one that had made a cut on sanji's lungs and had him almost gasping for breath.
"You scared of me or something?"

Oh he's far from scared, all right.

"NO! YOURE JUST-" sanji covered his nose, blood slipping between the crack of his shaking fingers
"YOU'RE TOO PRETTY!"

Fuck, he sounds so different from his usual self, sure he's a hopeless man, yearning for his love and desperate for a single affection and longing glance but Sanji pride himself on his smooth courting lines that could make a woman or two, sometimes none, swoon. But right now, well right now he's as good as a little boy.

He called her pretty, for fuck sake!

Not even beautiful or perfect or even better, ethereal.

But no, he had to call her 'pretty' like she was some clothes that caught his attention on a window pane of a local shop.

"Pretty huh?" There was drawl on her tone that made him shiver
"I think the only pretty one here is you"

What?

What?

Pretty? Him?

She think he's pretty?

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

No, he must be hallucinating, yes he must be, there is no way a beautiful warrior like her who looked liked the epitome of sun had call a mere human like him, pretty.