~7. Yashvi~

I don't know how to express my anger when it comes to a person I don't know, I don't have any clue about. Avyaan. Who's this? And why is he torturing Tanishq? I'll kill that fucker guy for that. How dare he think of kissing me out of all things? How dare he touch Tanishq's hair?

From the other side, I can hear Rehan bhaiya and Didi coming to his rescue. What in the earth is happening in the Suryavanshi palace?

I know Tanishq isn't okay. And I know all the members of the family are a psycho. If I was there only, that guy won't have the audacity to enter Tanishq's room even.

Denial, rage and anxiety fills my mind and I end the call. No wonder what'll happen if they discover me having a chat with Tanishq. Love is a secret till official. Stepping onto the stairs, I venture towards the roof. The moon is large and low, the moonlight glimmers and falls like rain over the whole world.

I sense someone's presence, promptly trying to hide from me. But can't. Yashvi Thakur's eyes are swift and devouring. My gaze travels to the direction where a little movement is observed.

"Come out," I command, my firm tone is what surprises me. I didn't know I can do that.

The person that comes out of the dark shadows is, to my surprise, Ranveer.

"What are you doing here?" I inquire.

He lowers his gaze to the floor. What were his intentions? What was he doing at our mansion?

"Yashvi," he speaks finally, "Please hand this to Mayuri." With his words, he gives me a little box. My eyes travel to him quickly, trying to elucidate what he intends. Is it love for her, that I see?

"What's this?"

He just smiles at me, answering nothing to my question.

I nod at him, appreciating his love. What binds us in this world is the same thing, yet it's different for different persons.

"I'll hand it," I assure him with a slight nod and capture his saddened look at the vast expanse of the sky.

"Yashvi, I hate how easily Tanishq and you fell in love. Or," he pauses, "I kind of love it."

I chuckle at his easy words and am equally surprised that he knows about us.

"Love is not the same for everybody, Ranveer. Like you gift this thing to Mayuri as a token of love, we didn't need any such thing. Just some moments of staring. Just some moments of eyes. That's it."

"But don't think, I'm defying your love for Mayuri. As I said, love has different forms." I quickly try to make it up.

"Just a marriage occasion, Yashvi, and the families got connected with unlimited bonds. Pritha di with Rehan bhaiya, you and Tanishq, me and Mayuri, Yash and Deedhiti... I didn't know it'll be so quick."