"It's 6:24 so we have 6 minutes!" Al says excited pointing at a grandfather clock. He quickly turn his excitement into professional.

"Okay what ever you say." Vx says ruling his eyes standing there.

"Okay let's go!" Al says pulling Vx wrist pulling him to the exit the whole way. Vx blushes a bit in this situation but he tries to stay professional.

"Okay so how do we get there?" Al says while they stand outside of the hotel in the day of hell. 

"It's okay i got a cab." He says looking down at a phone. Al looks at it seeing what technology has come to kinda nice he thinks.

They stand there next to each other at the front of the hotel and Vx starts up a conversation.

"Hey, so uhh... hows your radio business?" Vx says putting his foot to the side sliding a bit closer to him.

"Oh is going good nothing special!" Says putting his hand on his staff checking his nails putting them in different angles.

"Oh okay... mine going good aswell!" He says a bit sad but back up in joy looking down then up.

"What's the matter?" Al says looking at him instead of his nails caring for him.

"Oh its just that val keeps trying to mess with the business like turning off billboards and randomly pricing things" he says looking down when his hands together.

"Oh so your having problems i see..." Al trying to act smart looking at his nails again.

Then Vx messes up

"Yes dear i just..." he says realizing what he said. Then turning to Al while hes still looking at his nails.

"It's okay you can call me that honey." He says teasing him looking up at him with his head moving with his voice.

They both stand there blushing and where laughing at each other on what they said. Until the cab arrives coming in the pick up and Vx opens the door for Al a closed it behind him while he gets in.

"The dinner right?" The driver says looking in the mirror seeing then.

"Yes the dinner sir!" Al said before getting comfortable in his seat. He snuggles in the car and yawns putting his hands high in the air.

The car starts and goes out the pickup. Now Al has a little fun with Vx thinking of sneering to do.

"You didn't give me enough time till get full rest." He says looking at him with a smirk.

"Sorry i just wanted to get you out early." he says looking at the window looking at crime happen. Al wanted to get closer to Vx and puts his plan into place.

Al yawns and lands his head on Vx shoulder kinda laying down on him.

"What are you doing?" Vx says blushing looking out the window still going his hand in his leg tight.

"Oh im kinda tired so I'll just rest now." He says acting tired and smirking on his shoulder.

"Okay?" He says now a bit more pink staring out the window.

5 minutes later if both of them blushing on each other. The car stops at the dinner.

"Okay where here!" the driver says starting at some dude getting robbed.

"Oh okay!" They both say getting out and Vx opening the door for him again that he admires him.

They both enter the doorbell rings and they walk to the counter happy.

'Two seats for the both of us please!" Vx says putting his arm on Al's shoulder putting up a two on his other hand.

"Okay come this way!" The employee says walking them to their seat. They both sit down both facing each other. The employee says "here is your menu and I'll be back!" Handing them the menu and assisting another customer.