"What..?" He asked again

"Tsk I thought you're a doctor you know every detail.... such a dumb you're" She said sitting on the edge of the bed and sighed heavily...

"You mean aren't we going to have a proper suhagraat..?" He asked putting his files on the study table in their room...

"Hmm" she was fidgeting her gown's cloth from the awkwardness that she don't desire still she have to do as she promised everything in marriage... She have to do this all without love and trust..... Meanwhile he was confused as fuck that how can his bug just agreed...Even he was controlling himself to lose control and fvck up because her red night gown wasn't helping at all...

He sat next to her... Namika looked up at him with terror that now he'll start doing things to her...

"Tell me honestly Do you really want this...?" He asked reassuring her with eyes that it isn't compulsory to do anything just for proving us as husband & wife.....

"Does that matter..?" She looked down at her hand then in his eyes again....

"Even if I'll deny you're going to stop..?No right..? You always have girls for pleasure and You're having me for fvcking me onl-"

"NAMIKA" he burst out and his veins of neck and temple was visible which was scary but namika found it hot and cherry on the top her name from his voice was feeling absolute thrill it is what she wanted...

"Yes... I had many affairs before marrige but I never had chosen them for body I always craved for love, bug. That love which I found in you even without you reciprocating it... And what you said today don't ever repeat it again" He can't control himself not to show his anger or she'll never give her love and respect...he just cupped her right cheek..

"Don't ever try to touch me..." she Jerked his hand and went to balcony watching the night view of city...
She said in a flabbergasted tone her senses were not in proper places what she heard wasn't true for her.... It can't!!! he can't love her that's what she knows right now..

"Then how can you think of surrendering me your body when you can't even tolerate my touch?" He rotated her towards him... She shot a glare on him

"I never thought that.... You're the one who always wanted fvcks and you're also having me for the pleasure only.." she said Turing back to the balcony seeing the flickering lights of the city banglore...

Vansh grabbed her arms tightly and made her look at him while he grabbed his jaw from one hand making her face him, he squeezed her cheeks making a pout on her lips..

"I don't want to grab you like this but just remember one thing Mrs. Namika Vansh Singh ji that you're my wife not a slave or slut.. and I love you, respect you and without your concern I'll never go so deep even if you'll allow me to" he jerked her face but again loosen his grip on the arm, took her face in his hand which was in in air due to sudden jerk and he caressed her cheeks and jaw...

"I am sorry But remember a thing you're my wife what we say in hindi Ardhangini that means half of mine even you're full you don't have to force yourself at anything... Got it..?"

Past of her had enough scars in her life... He thought and regretted what he did.... He kissed her forehead.. she was still stood processing his words and actions he's not what she thought....

"Good Night, Bug" He went near the bed she followed him unknowingly....

"Are you comfortable with sharing the bed or should I sleep in next room..?" He asked taking a pillow in his hand with the water jar...

"We can share but don't forget your limits" she said in a demanding and dominant tone in which he chuckled, she's the same lost girl who followed him without a second thought Vansh placed the pillow back...