"I just told you about your voice." Legend points to his friend eye roll. "I know you upset and got every right to be but watch raising your voice in her direction." He nods to Mercedes. "I'm serious."

Kirk hands go up in defense. "Can somebody just please bring her out so I can get some answers? I will calm down when I get answers. How about that?"

Tracy looked to the group before nodding and going in the back to get the girl.

Mercedes stops Kirk from pacing. "Let me talk to her, okay?" Kirk looked unsure. "You are nowhere near ready so let me just ask the basic stuff."

"Okay." He agrees.

Tracy brought her in, dressed in baggy gray sweats and a matching pullover the girls noticed she had some scratches and bruises on her hands and one bruise particular under her eye as her lip was still recovering from being busted.

Kirk anger quickly started to leave when he saw her. Face still drained and eyes still teary eyed from whatever caused the damages done to her. Soft features and light skin that showed all the fight her body been through but the signs of her body weight being less, and eyes sinking a bit--those full features she used to have weren't fully present anymore. All of the aftermaths of her addiction was starting to catch up to her and the fragile state showed it.

Mercedes walked over to her but didn't want to once show pity because she knew many didn't like it. If anything she felt sad to see somebody like her in this state.

Tracy rubbed the girls back. "Here," she hands her ice wrapped in a wash cloth. "Use that."

"Thank you, Ms. Tracy." Tierra held it close to her lip. "I can give the sweatshirt back when my clothes dry."

"Don't worry about that." Tracy waved it off.

Tierra afraid eyes went right to the ones she feared to look into but Kirk didn't have that anger that she heard earlier. Anger that she knew he deserved every right to feel after the dumb decision she made years ago thinking it was the right thing to do. Now she had to sit here with these consequences of possibly never seeing the only thing that brought her happiness again.

"I-I'm sorry." Tierra manages to get out before tears fell down her cheeks.

That head shake from him as he had to turn around for a second.

"Tierra." Mercedes gets her attention. "We just need you to tell us what happened, can you do that?"

"They took her from me." Tierra voice cracked.

"She?" Kirk turned back around.

Tierra walked to her coat and dug out the little photo of her and her daughter, she handed it to Mercedes. One look at the photo, Mercedes immediately looked back to the person that little girl looked like the most as Kirk caught his friend eyes.

Mercedes handed the photo to him when he walked over. It took a second mentally for him to take the photo but once he did his heart sank instantly. Staring right back at a little girl who was damn near his twin in girl form and she looked no more than 4 or 5. A piece of him wanted to break down the minute he seen her face and sad to know the first time had to be from a piece of paper.

"Who are 'they' Tierra?" Mercedes asked and quickly seen the fear come back to the girls eyes. "Nobody can help you if we don't know something."

"Banks's family." Tierra says.

"Shit." Legend cursed from already knowing, him and Kirk sharing a brief look with Marquis.

"Banks?" Destiny brows pulled looking back to the guys. "Fulton street fam?"

Twins of Empireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें