Tuesday, October 8

I woke up this morning a different person. Even if nobody knows yet. After yesterday's intense revelations with my rewind power and saving Chloe's life among the other cray cray (as Victoria might say say) events at Blackwell, I have to assume everything is different now. And I thought exposing my photos to the world was going to be hard.

After Chloe dropped me off back at my dorm yesterday, I tried to find out more about that freak snowfall that happened when we were at the lighthouse, but the local meteorologists are stumped so far. I felt so jacked up that I pulled an all-nighter on time and physics research.

Not being Warren I ended up knowing less about my situation than when I started... I don't really think that my tornado vision and the snowfall are connected, but at this point I have no fucking clue what to believe. I'm just so glad Chloe and I are a team again. That has to be destiny.

Now I have to hit the showers and get ready to meet Chloe for breakfast. Lord knows I need it.

I ran into Kate in the showers and she asked for "The October Country" back. I love that book and definitely need to get my own copy. Of course when I was in the shower, Victoria and Taylor barged in and totally started ragging on poor Kate about the video. Just to be complete assholes they wrote the link on the mirror.

I truly don't understand how they get off on acting like that. Victoria has EVERYTHING. What does she gain by being a bully to Kate Marsh? We're supposed to be adults here, but I swear it's like "Battle Royale" - just without the dystopia and exploding heads. Only Victoria could make me feel dirty in a shower.

The plot thickens. And I can't get out.

So after listening to Victoria and Taylor rag on Kate about the video, I came back to my room to find this creepy photomontage. Only Nathan would be this disturbed.

The thought that Nathan was in here actually setting up this weird gallery is way fucked up. I better start being more careful around here. I almost want a surveillance system now.

As if things here weren't dramatic enough, I got a creepy text from a private number. Nathan? Victoria? No clue. I really have to start watching my back.

I still had to give Kate's book back, so I went to her room. I knew she wasn't doing good, but I didn't know how bad until I went in. All the lights were off, blinds closed, like some emo-goth den. And Kate is the opposite of emo or goth. She was just crying in the dark, and it was so sad to see her like this. More sad is that I wished I could take a picture of her framed in her expressionist misery.

Kate admitted that she thinks something more happened to her than just a video. Plus she told me that Nathan Prescott gave her a ride from the party to the ER... and she thinks he did something to her, but she doesn't remember what.

It's hard not to believe Kate considering what kind of person she is and what kind of person Nathan is. I've seen for myself exactly what that fucker is capable of.

Of course, Kate asked if she should go to the police and the principal...

I felt like absolute shit, but I told Kate she shouldn't go to anybody until she has more proof she was drugged. That video doesn't help her case at all and this could all backfire big time. She's going up against the whole Prescott empire, not just one rich white boy on dope. She wasn't too thrilled by my answer. I don't think she trusts me to be the one investigating all this... How can I blame her? I sometimes wonder what I am actually doing, besides getting myself in more trouble... Kate even booted me out of her room. Hello, "Everyday Hero"!

I ran into Warren-or rather, Warren was waiting to run into me. Naturally he wanted to know what the hell happened in the parking lot with "The Chloe and Nathan Show." Once again, I felt like a dick because I should have gotten ahold of Warren to see if he was okay after we just left him in the lot... I do owe Warren.