The man replied resting his chin on his palm .

"What is that ??"

Yoongi respond after being quite for a moment.

"Catch V , anyhow "

The man respond.

Yoongi remained silent.

"What ?? How could you do this !! I'm his senior!! You can't give it to him it's not the rule "

Mr. Hans nag startled them .

"What are you doing here ?? I asked you all out!"

The middle aged man asked getting up from his seat aggressively.

Yoongi smirk

"I'll give you a positive report on the case soon Sir "

Yoongi replied and bow .

And went towards the door where Mr. Han is standing.

"Sorry to say this Mr. Han ,but there's no rule for me in the world , and it will hurt a little but accept it I'm better than you in every way "

Yoongi whisper and moved away.

"You .........."

Mr. Han clenched his fist .

[Inside Taehyung's Mansion]

"Boxes has arrived,  should we send it to Him in a previous method or you have something in mind "

RM questioned V , who's playing with a bullet while sitting on the couch .

"There would be a chance to get caught and this time amount is larger than previous,  hire 5 water tank first "

V respond.

RM nod but before leaving he glanced at V for the last time , and found his a little disturbed?? Who knows.

After a while RM contact V again to ask further details and he told them to create a two storey and place the Boxes inside the ground floor,  after finishing work
RM returns

And found V sitting the same place just like he was from the start .

"Is there something bothering you ?? I've never seen you being this lost before what happened??"

RM asked

"Hmm  , nothing actually seems like there's nothing more for today so I'd like to go "

V respond getting up and wearing his hood .

"Where ??"

RM asked

"Hotel Plaza, "

V replied