Yn again locked the room being attentive then the girl spoke " unni.e I know..it's not easy for you to experience all of this but trust me young master always use girls for his needs "

Yn look at her and she nodded

" I have also faced all of this but I don't have family that's why am still here "

" W..hat do y..ou m..ean" yn asked

" I am orphan and my aunt helped me to get this job mr and Mrs jeon both are kind by nature but young ma..ster he took advantage of my helpless situation and try to force me but I was lucky that day I was not alone "

yn eyes widened and the girl hug her saying " I know what young master trying to do with you she said looking at her neck

" Please unn.iie ju..st ran away from here it's not for you he will ruin you unnie "

" Yn eyes got teary and she spoke " h..oww I m..ean th..ere is

" Don't worry unnie no one will know just trust me I will help you like younger sister"

Yn nodded and hug her .

Here jungkook punched the wall as his mens informed him where actuall yn went and how she got late because of transportation issue she did't get any taxi and here he messed up by saying those words that why she lost her senses and slapped him.

Jungkook took wine and glass started drinking it thinking how her fragile body was reacting to his mare touch

" I would love to hear your soft moans again my baby warrior" he said smirking.

Here yn is ready with her packed stuff but her hands are shriving don't know why but her heart is battleing with her mind saying not to take this step what if devil find out his he will definitely hunt her .

Unnie ...unnie

Yn thoughts break and that girl placed hand on her saying" don't worry unnie he wouldn't find you as tomorrow early morning he is going to have family breakfast at his father's friend house his parents would be also there he never say no to his parents as he loves them more than anything.

Yn nodded by thinking how this girl knows so much about him but now her only motive is to escape from here.

" Unnie after two hours at midnight the person will come and I will help you to reach him then you are free from here "

yn nodded and wiped her tears .yn is looking around that how her life changed after her parents leave her hand .

It's middle of night and they both are standing at back door where only few guards are standing both of them are looking scared but act bravely then they one person came there and yn look at that girl she nodded

" Th..ank..you" yn mumbled and girl smiled hugging her.

Yn left from there and girl came back she peeked in jungkook's room and saw he is sleeping on couch bottles of wine are still there she smirked thinking

" Finally now you will be mine that stupid girl try to snatch you from me but I made her fool and she trust me "

When jungkook was with yn in locked room then she was standing outside and the whole story she said was all lie jungkook even never look at her but she is the who always try to seduce him by showing her cleavage and using her mare trickes she is older than yn but because of her little figure her age can't be guseed .

Yn is sitting in taxi and the person is also silent yn went to hospital and first saw her mother she is lying lifeless yn talked with doctor and they got ready to shift her in other hospital as yn said she is changing city so it's not easy for her to came her regularly so they agree.