𝟙𝟛 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞⍣ ೋ

I slowly stepped backwards until my back hit a tree. The werewolf walked slowly towards me while growling lowly producing an absurd voice as if humming. It circled me making sure to graze its thick fur on the skin of my legs. I held my breath praying it would go. But then it sniffed my legs. I was very confused as I had learned at Hogwarts that werewolves would attack humans unintentionally, but this one was checking me out. What the hell?? Will you please go?? You would bite me any moment! I gasped as I felt its sharp teeth graze along my calf. Just then, an arrow hit the werewolf and it ran away howling in pain.
I looked around to see a boy holding a bow in his hands staring at me.

"Th-thank you," I stammered in shock at the unexpected deadly events that had taken place until now.

"No problem. I'm sorry to say, but, you're too pretty to be in a place like this...or should I say, stupid?" the boy asked quite shyly.

"Oh, I prefer your previous remark...By the way, I'm here on detention, and I can't wait to get out of here," I groaned annoyed.

"Detention? You must have done a serious crime enough to end up in the Forbidden Forest," the shy boy said smirking subtly.

"Out of instinct, yes. By the way, I hope you didn't kill the werewolf," I said astonished at my unnecessary concern for the unusual werewolf who could bite me any moment.

"Oh, no! Don't worry, I just temporarily weakened it to save you."

"Oh, thanks a lot," I said smiling.

"Sure, but never come back here. It's not safe."

"Of course, I already told you I'm in detention."

"Exactly, make sure you don't repeat the serious bad deed you did again," he said kindly.

"Thanks, are you a student at Hogwarts too?"

"Yes, and what do you mean 'too'?"

"Oh, I just met Hagrid here about an hour ago."

"Well, Hagrid is always here," the boy said grinning shyly.

"What's your name?"

"I'm Lyall Lupin, and I'm the same age as Hagrid."

"Cool, I've heard about a boy named Lupin who caught sneaking around the castle past curfew," I said grinning.

"Sure you have! You see, I'm quite interested in magical spirits living in Hogwarts," the boy said ruffling his caramel hair.

"Wow, awesome."

"And who might you be, pretty?" Lyall asked blushing furiously.

"I'm Y/n Potter, and I'm in my fifth year." I introduced myself smirking.

"Cool, I've also heard of a Potter girl who receives too much attention from the school prince; Tom Riddle," Lyall said waggling his eyebrows.

"What? Oh, it's nothing. We just know each other a lot since we live in the same orphanage," I said blushing.

"Hmm hmm, the truth will be out sooner or later girly," Lyall smirked.

"Okay, enough! Now let's get out of here!" I laughed and grabbed his arm.

Where could Hagrid have disappeared to?

°•. ✿ .•°

I was tiptoeing through the corridors hoping not to be caught by a prefect since it was past curfew. Just as I turned a corner, a strong pair of hands grabbed me and pushed me to a wall. I gasped and screamed. The stranger quickly covered my mouth hissing at me, "Shhh, it's me!"

I immediately recognized the sexy voice. I screamed from inside my mouth and then he removed his hand sighing. I gasped and glared at the handsome stranger.

"Are you alright, Y/n? You've taken an awful lot of time in the Dark Forest," the tall boy asked suspiciously, trying his best to hide his concern in his brown eyes.

"You better give me my wand, Tom!" I showed my anger at him, afraid that he might put me in another detention.

"Oh, do you really think I would let go of this, Potter?" Tom raised his left eyebrow.

"You know why I was out. So stop acting like a prefect in front of me," I huffed rolling my eyes.

"Roll your eyes again, you will do it out of pleasure, Pottah!" Tom said in a husky voice. I have to admit that it really turned me on.

"Of course, I know where you were, Y/n. However, I very much like acting the prefect in front of you," Tom whispered grazing his soft lips along my sensitive ear. I shivered at his touch and Tom chuckled in satisfaction.

"I'm going to have to give you a special detention, Y/n." Tom inhaled my neck just below my jaw.

"What is wrong with you, Tom?! Just let me go to sleep!" I tried to wriggle out of his tight grip, to which as a response he gripped me even harder.

"Oh, come on Y/n, we both know how much we're enjoying this," Tom whispered as he placed a wet kiss on my cheek. Oh, sure, Tom was right. How could I possibly think about sleep when the Hogwarts Prince was driving me to heaven? I accidentally moaned when he softly bit into my skin near my collarbone and I could feel Tom smirking against my skin.

"What if someone catches us?" I asked panting, trying not to moan.

"Just don't give a fuck unless it's Dippet!" Tom demanded as he slightly squeezed my neck with his hand, continuing his mind-blowing neck kissing.

We both enjoyed ourselves in the lonely, bright corridor, forgetting the world for a while. The corridor walls echoed our aroused moans. Unfortunately, our heated make out session had to be ended abruptly as someone cleared his throat rather hoarsely to surpass our sexy sounds.

𝗔/𝗡 : 𝚆𝚘𝚠, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛! 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚒𝚝. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝? 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝-𝚙𝚞𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚎𝚍𝚐𝚎-𝚘𝚏-𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛-𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎! 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜!*𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚔*.

𝙸𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝙸'𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝! 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 <𝟹