"That's expected," Keith said to me, "I'm sorry about that. I asked Mom about your girlfriend, and she completely breezed over the topic."

"Sounds like her," I sighed.

"You've got me, and I know you've got Britt in your corner as well," Keith said, "Hopefully Mom and Dad will come around."

"I hope so, but I'm not counting on it."

"I know," Keith said, "It's tough. But Jenny, I really want to see you. I know you can't make it to dinner tonight, but I'd love to see you. Would you be up for having Kristen and me visit you after dinner? We won't stay for long. I know you're probably not feeling the best."

"Sure, that's fine," I said, "Just to warn you, my girlfriend, Riley, will be here."

"Good. I'd love to meet her," Keith said, "I'll call you when we're on our way tonight."

I told Riley when she got to my apartment that Keith and Kristen would be coming over.

"Is that okay?" I asked her. We were in my room together, alone in the apartment. Stephanie was at her mom's house, and she even brought Johnny with her.

"I wouldn't say that I am pumped or anything to meet Kristen," Riley said, "I look forward to meeting Keith, though."

"Believe me, I wish it was just him coming without her. But they're a package deal."

"I get it," Riley said, "No worries."

She smiled at me reassuringly. We were lying down on my bed together, and I was cuddled against Riley, her arm around me.

As I nuzzled against Riley, I was starting to feel a bit warm.

I sat up and said, "I just want to change out of my hoodie and into a t-shirt. I'm kind of hot."

"Kind of? I'd say you're pretty fucking hot," Riley joked as I stood up, "Since it's Thanksgiving and all, I am super thankful I have such a gorgeous girlfriend.

I rolled my eyes but smiled, "Ha ha. You're funny."

"Just speaking the truth," Riley said, and as I took my shirt off and stripped down to my lacy red bra, her eyes were on me.

"Like what you see?" I asked her as I caught her looking at me.

"I love what I see," Riley said, 'Listen, I know I've got these broken ribs and all, but my face isn't broken."

I looked at Riley, who was now sitting up in my bed.

"What exactly are you suggesting, Riley?" I asked in a flirty tone.

"You know exactly what I am suggesting," Riley smirked.

I took a step closer to my bed and then took off the leggings that I was wearing, leaving me in my matching lacy red cheeky underwear.

"I'm a bit clueless," I said innocently, "I think I need at least a hint."

Riley watched as I moved my hand along my breast, and lowered it to hover above my underwear. Thinking about what Riley wanted to do to me was already making me aroused. Plus, I knew that it would drive her wild to watch me touch myself.

I slid my hand into my underwear and could feel how wet I already was. Riley's eyes darkened as I started to touch myself, and let out a soft moan. The pressure between my legs was already building.

"Jenny, I swear to fucking god if you don't take off your underwear and sit on my face right now..." Riley started to say, and then she trailed off as her eyes met mine, and I continued to give into my arousal, touching myself to the thought of what she was going to do to me.