Her eyes roll back and a moan leaves her slightly parted lips. "Oh my God."she moans, clenching around my dick which drives me crazy inside.

"You feel so good Dio." I praise.

Her arms snake around my neck pulling me closer as she bucks up her hips sinking my cock deeper into herself. I move my face closer to her neck, kissing and biting slightly.

Definitely leaving a mark.

Good.

I let out a low groan against her neck sending vibrations across her body. I thrust, rolling my hips into hers, not fully thrusting into her.

She whimpers at the feeling. "Deeper." She cries out, her nails scratching down my back.

"Oh yeah?" I mumble into her neck.

I thrust fully into her causing her eyes to widen before fluttering shut again at the pleasure. I thrust into her, pulling back out before slamming back into her so our hips connect. I fuck her over and over, harder and deeper, like that again and again and she doesn't stop moaning my name. I take her legs and wrap them around my waist, lifting her hips up for more access.

"Nikolaos!" she cry's out, tossing her head back with her hair all over my pillow as I hit her g-spot. "Holy shit! that feels so good." She moans.

With one hand I reach between us, rubbing her clit, causing her orgasm to come  faster but not just yet. I suck on her neck, our bodies connecting with each hard movement. She tips her head back ready for the wave of her orgasm to hit her.

Her legs around my waist tighten and I put a hand on her lower stomach, feeling her as I slide in and out of her. Her stomach tenses and I watch her eyes fluttering and roll back with a loud moan leaving her lips, the sound that sounded hot as fuck.

I brush my lips over her neck, and rasp,"can I come inside of you?"

She nods, her head slightly pushed into the bed as I continue to pound inside of her. I groan against her lips at the sensation of my dick inside of her.

A shudder visibly courses through her body as an orgasm hits her body. Her entire body tenses at the intensity of the orgasm, including the part around my dick making me cum inside of her with a sensation I've never felt before.

I stay inside her, both of us riding out our orgasms as she catches her breath. When I finally pull out my cum drips from her entrance and smears onto her inner thigh.

I walk over to the closet and grab a pair of boxers out the closet and pull them on before walking out the closet and back over to wear Diovanna is.

I smirk down at her, "come on όμορφο κορίτσι, let's get you cleaned up." I tell her softly before picking her up and taking her to the bathroom.

I gently set her on the counter before grabbing a wet towel and cleaning up between her legs. I look back up at her, but it is now in the light that I can fully see her scar that runs from her shoulder to her hip bone. Before I could think about my actions- my hand reaches out and traces the scar. The visible scars covering her body, the one going down her whole arm from the mission we had went one and she killed the twins makes me clench my jaw in pure anger. Good thing those bastards are dead otherwise I would have made their lives hell.

Her body shivers at my touch. I look up to meet her eyes but she softly shakes her head with a small smile indicating she doesn't want to talk about it. I nod in understanding before going back to cleaning her up.

When she is all cleaned up, I walk back over to the closet before grabbing a pair of boxers and an oversized t-shirt for Diovanna since her clothes are probably discarded somewhere on the floor.

Silence On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara