Chapter 13

Wajah Tum Ho

↻  ◁  II  ▷  ↺ 0:00------O-------------4:36

ONE MONTH LATER...

3rd February, 2024
Lucknow.

In the course of this one month time , karishma and haseena's friendship had blossomed. Haseena had become an important part of karishma's life and Karishma was slowly accepting her and maybe developing feelings for her. They hadn't been intimate in this time , their friendship was the purest form of the blooming love. Haseena on the other hand was still ignoring everyone who was telling her to stay away from karishma.

It was around midnight and Karishma was driving back home from work when her stomach made a loud sound indicating that she hasn't eaten anything in a long time. Without giving it much thought she instructed the car to make a call. "Hello"

"Kya ker rhi ho?" Karishma asked. "Bhaiso ko nehla rhe h" came the reply, "raat ke 12 baje koi kya kerta h karishma?" Haseena asked removing her reading glasses as she was quitely sitting on her bed in silence and reading a book.

"Tum nehla bhi sakti ho kya pata" karishma said and ignoring her taunt haseena asked "kaha h aap?"

"Wapas laut rhe h"

"Kuch khaya h?"

"Nhi"

The line fell silent for a minute. "Kitni der h pahuchne main?" Haseena asked taking a pause. "5-10 minute"

"Thik h aaiye" saying this she cut the call.

When karishma reached home , she saw haseena standing by the boundry of her house , she stopped the car near her instead of going inside her own house. Haseena sat inside and forwarded the box she had in her hand to karishma. Karishma took it without wasting any time , turned off the car and opened the box. She started eating fastly showing how hungry she was.

"Aaram se pohe bhag nhi jayange" haseena said looking at her pace , so karishma slowed down. "Waise iski zarurat nhi thi , humne nhi kaha tha hume bhukh lagi h" karishma said munching on the food haseena had prepared.

"Nautanki band kariye nhi to sar phod dange aapka..drama queen" haseena warned her. Karishma kept quiet not wanting to mess with her lioness and finished the food. "Thank you" she said. "Hume to lagne laga h aap janbuch ke kuch nhi khate aapko humare hath ka khana pasand aane laga h" haseena teased her.

"A..Aisa kuch nhi h , thik thak hi banati ho" she fumbled too proud to admit  making haseena shake her head in disbelief and smile. Truth to be told haseena was right.

"Ha thik thik...ab Jake chup chap so jaiye nautanki".  "good night" karishma replied as haseena got down and went inside her bungalow and Karishma went inside her villa.

The next morning

It was a usual Sunday morning  , everyone was in their houses chilling with their families. Santu and Karishma were busy playing badminton in the front court of the house, since the morning while Mr and Mrs Chauhan were sitting on the sofas drinking tea and watching their children make their bond stronger day by day.

"This was the 9th round that you lost , aaj jitne ka irada h ki nhi?" Karishma asked santu as they stopped the game to take a break.

Santu pouted , "maa dekho na , main try to ker hi rhi hoon , dekho inko chidha rhi h mujhe" she complained cutely making the parents smile while karishma just shook her head drinking some water.