Chapter 4

Lo Safar

↻  ◁  II  ▷  ↺ 0:00------O-------------5:02

After the dramatic stunt that haseena pulled , both of them didn't talk to each other , the girl , now known as karishma was walking ahead while haseena was just following her like a lost pup.

After reaching away from the railway station and onto the street , karishma pulled out a key from her pocket and haseena's eyes bulged out of their socket looking at the beast infront of her. Karishma unlocked the car but haseena froze on her place. "Kya hua chalna nhi h kya?" She asked walking upto her.

"W16, 8.0-liter quad-turbocharged engine with a 1,479 horsepower and 1,180 lb-ft of torque,and 62 mph sprint in an impressive 2.4 seconds , a top speed above 248 mph. Racing-sourced high-performance brakes that stop equally well. allowing the hypercar to go from 249 to 0 mph in an impressive 10 seconds" Haseena said all the details she knew by heart about her dream car in one breath! Then she looked at karishma and gave an unbelievable look.

"The black car!" She looked at the car again and mumbled "Bugatti la voiture noire"

Haseena was very busy admiring the most expensive car in the world but then something strike her and she turned towards karishma

Haseena was very busy admiring the most expensive car in the world but then something strike her and she turned towards karishma. "Bugatti made only one such car in the world for around 160 crores , although the buyer is unknown to everyone , ye gaadi aapke pass kaise?"

Listening to her research about the car and how she knew everything karishma was quite impressed. "Meri nhi...mere kisi dost ki" she tried to make her believe but haseena came infront of her crossing her arm. "Aapne hume pagal samjha h? Dost kya saga Bhai bhi ho to ye gaadi chalane ko nhi dega. And who are you? How rich are you?" She asked in shock. "last time jab hum mile I don't think you even had a cycle. Ek saal main kya aisa daka dala?"

Karishma looked here and there nervously and then she said strictly "chalna h to chalo warna raho yahi bina passport ke I don't care" she walked away and quietly sat in the car. Haseena definitely didn't want to stay there forever and ofcourse she wouldn't want to miss the chance to sit in her dream car , so she shut her mouth without asking any questions and ran to sit inside the black car.