Chapter 8

Jitni Dafa

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------3:32

"Kya?!" Haseena shouted loudly , "ye aapko choti si problem lagti h? Dimag kharab ho gya h kya aapka?" She said panicking while karishma was still calm and neutral.

"Aap itne aaram se kaise baith sakti h? Kuch kijiye? Ab hum kya karange?! Hume itni jaldi nhi marna" she shouted like a crazy human struggling to open the door.

"Relax I am kidding" karishma deadpanned and haseena looked at her shockingly. "Koi Aisa mazak kerta h? Aur aap kabse mazak kerne lagi?" She asked taking a breath of relief while glaring at karishma , who was still neutral.

"Tumhe kya laga? Sirf tum bakwas ker sakti ho? Agli baar se mujhe irritate mat kerna" she focused Back on driving while haseena just huffed and started looking out of the window. Karishma looked at her grumpy face which brought a small smile on her face again as she kept driving.

After some time , as they were going out of the town , and the cool breeze was hitting haseena's face , she slowly slept keeping her head on the window side , Karishma glanced in her direction and looked at her sleeping figure

After some time , as they were going out of the town , and the cool breeze was hitting haseena's face , she slowly slept keeping her head on the window side , Karishma glanced in her direction and looked at her sleeping figure..she again had that peaceful look on her face which burns karishma's soul as well as cools it down at the same time. She kept gazing her beautiful face as the wind touched it making it calm , peaceful and more and more attractive. Just like the taxi and the car in Finland this time too she couldn't look away.

There was some attraction power in her which was very strong and it was attracting karishma always when ever they met. It was so strong that she couldn't even take her eyes off of her face , she always admired her but not when she is looking. Admiring her beauty always gave rise to some feelings which are slumbering deep in her heart from half a score of years!

Soon they reached the location and Karishma had to unwilling wake her up , she blew the horn loudly. "Kaha aag lagi" haseena woke up startled. "We have reached" she said.

"Hum itni jaldi aa gye?" She asked. "Ha tumhe kaise pata chalega 2 ghante ki drive thi. Tum to pure time so rhi thi , long drives pe baat kerni hoti h" karishma said in sarcasm.

"Par aapko to baat kerna nhi pasand na" haseena said based on her experience.

"Ha nhi pasand , par itni lambi drive pe to insaan baat karega na , aur agar bagal wala so jaye to drive kerne wale ko bhi neend aa jati h pata h na?" She said lecturing her hastily.

"Par aap to nhi soye?" Haseena asked innocently.

"Ha kyuki hum tumhe dekh.." she stopped midway realising what she was about to say. "Kya?"

"Kuch nhi , chalo" she said getting out of the car. Coming out karishma noticed the place , it was all in the middle of some forest and greenlands , nature and there was just a temple infront of them nothing else.