Chapter 3

Aksar Is Duniya Mein

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 0:00------O-------------4:42

Haseena's diary-

Us din ke baad hum fir usse kabhi nhi mile. Na usse dobara kabhi dekha , na mehsoos kiya , fir bhi na jane kyu...uska khayal mere Dil se gya hi nhi. Uski wo ankhein , na jane kyu har waqt yaad rehti h , unme chupe wo Raaz hume aaj bhi khichte h. vo gehri , khamosh si ankhe use na jaane kyu bhula hi nahi pa rahe the....... Kuch toh kashish thi un ankho mai jise chah kar bhi bhula pana namumkin sa ho raha tha......Sirf ek mulakat......ek anjan shak se ek anjani mulakat ne humari zindagi ka rukh badal diya.

Sirf ek mulakat main bhi ,usne na sirf humari zindagi bachayi par wo humari zindagi pe ek aisi chaap chod gyi , jisse hum chah ker bhi nhi mita sakte. Aur hum aaj bhi sochte h ki wo ladki aakhir thi kaun? Kaha se aayi thi? Kya naam tha uska? Ab kaha hogi? Kya ker rhi hogi? Uska khayal aksar aata h hume.

Hum nhi jante hum usse dobara milenge ya nhi par wo hamesha meri yaadon main rahegi , uska khayal hume hamesha aata rahega.
Use ke bare mai sochte sochte un kashish bhari ankho k peeche bhagte bhagte , humari zindagi ki uss sabse dilchasp raat ko kab ek saal ho gya hume pata bhi nhi chala.....

1 YEAR LATER...

25th December, 2023
Lapland , Finland.

It was a beautiful Christmas evening for the whole of Europe. Every city , every house , every nook and corner was beautiful decorated on this special occasion.

Snow is one of the most beautiful things that isn't man made, the sparkling snow flakes when fall mesmerizes everyone. Just like in this beautiful town of Lapland , popularly known as the village of santa. The captivating snowfall going on from a few days was not only cold but exceptionally beautiful at the same time. The town was covered with a thin sheet of snow glorifying it's beauty and attracting numerous tourists.

The highlight of the town is its spirited atmosphere, picturesque locale lit by stars and ice lanterns. Countryside cottages in this quaint village of Finland make for the perfect place to jazz up the Rovaniemi Christmas in Europe.

A group of young and enthusiastic Indians with alot of passion and determination to travel the world were currently enjoying this snowfall. All of them had come on a month long tour of Europe. Some to relieve their stress , some to enjoy life and some to just travel around and make memories.

There long journey was coming to an end as this town was their second last destination , so they wanted to make it special by beautifully ending it with Christmas. All of them pretty satisfied with the time they have spent on this trip and the nature and the beauty they have seen. They were going to carry those in their memories forever.

"Cheers to the beautiful beginnings!" One of them shouted which was followed by alot of hootings and cheers. "Haseena I can't tell you how happy I'm that I came on this trip and that I met you" a girl said to Haseena who was also there along with the group as her course had ended and she was just taking a break and enjoying life.

Haseena smiled at her and said "I think I'm the lucky one that I got a friend like you" the other girl hugged her warmly upon their newfound friendship that had formed during the course of travel in the last one month.

Aalia Mahajan , the stunning girl who was talking to Haseena was not only stunning but as intelligent as her too. She had completed her higher studies from the Stanford University and was exceptionally intelligent in what she did. She was witty , confident , hot and had a very good sense of humour.