Metamorphosis

(I made this poster thing to fit the new story turn) 

This will be just an introduction, of what's to come.

🥀

Present Day

London, England

September 1st 

"Taehyung!" Jungkook screams waking up from his sleep, drenched in sweat as he once again has the same nightmare he has had for the past three millenniums. Over and over Jungkook dreams of the day Taehyung dies in his arms.

Scoffing, Jungkook shakily sits up from the bed rubbing his sweaty forehead with the back of his hand. He can hear footsteps approaching the door and sighs when he hears a soft knock.

"Come in," Jungkook's groggy voice is barely above a whisper, but loud enough for the person on the other side to hear. The door opens as Jungkook's rubs his eyes and stops to look at the person who just walked in. 

Jungguk stands in front of him wearing grey sweats and a black shirt. His face showing concern as he stares into Jungkook's pale face. "Same dream?" Jungguk asks, walking towards the bed and taking a seat.

Nodding his head, Jungkook answers, "yes Gguk, I'm tired of them. I know he is reborn. I just don't want to meet him," Jungkook is frustrated as these dreams won't stop until he meets Taehyung. They are a constant reminder of their unbreakable bind.

"Let's talk about this Jungkook, you can't keep avoiding him," Jungguk says laying on the bed next to Jungkook. "The sooner the better as who knows when you're even going to accept him anyways."

Sighing Jungkook falls back on the pillow, maybe it is time to meet Taehyung. He is prepared to not fall for him due to the Red String of Fate. Jungguk taught him everything he knows. No, they don't have any powers, they are however immortal.

Jungkook and Jungguk have been inseparable for over 2 millenniums now. How that came to be is a story for another time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In another part of London, 20-year-old Kim Taehyung lays on the ground withering in pain. Another blow to his abdomen causes him to scream as he just pathetically sobs covering his head with both hands. 

"Good for nothing son we have! Can't even make enough money for us!" Taehyung's father screams in anger as he kicks Taehyung again, this time in his back. "WORTHLESS! USELESS! A SHAME! A SORRY EXCUSE OF A MAN! Where is the money I need?!"

Taehyung's father is mad he needs money for gambling. He does not work, and it is Taehyung's job to provide for his parents. He was forced to leave school at the age of 7 and start working.

"I also need money to shop with my friends," Taehyung's mother says watching how Taehyung's father abuses her only son and does not care. Honestly in her mind, Taehyung deserved it for not being man enough to provide for their every needs.

"Where's your salary?" Taehyung's father asks, stopping his kicks and blows to his son. Groaning Taehyung reaches into his pocket and takes out the money he made for the week. His father harshly takes it out of his hands and kicks Taehyung in the face. "We need more than this."

"I get pai-d t-tomorrow from my other job," Taehyung hisses in pain as he tries to stop his cries. They'll just get him hurt more as real men don't cry. He also works five jobs total and barely gets to eat or sleep as he is always busy. 

Wordlessly both his parents leave laughing at their plans with the money they just received. As for Taehyung, he lays on the floor waiting for the pain for allow him to get up and get going. His shift starts in a few minutes, and he can't be late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the werewolf world

"RUN!" Hoseok yells at his mate and they both sprint through the woods running from the Banshee who is chasing them. The world has gone to hell in these 20 years. 

Time goes by slower in the werewolf world than in the human world.

Dark creatures, now roam the lands destroying, making the werewolf race almost extinct. It's not because they were killed but because they were all caged up and turned to stone. The only way to save yourself was to hide or worship the Dark Moon Goddess and her consort. 

However, if you did worship her, your immortal soul will disappear turning you into a heartless killing machine. If you were to die, it will be a straight ticket to hell.

Hoseok and Taemin have been hiding ever since the King's mother took power. They were both immortal thankfully but knew if they got caught the consequences would be severe as they knew where Kim SeokJin was hidden. "We need to go through the waterfall again," Hoseok tells his mate as they run.

The banshee chases them through the woods, but unlike it the two mates know their way around the area and quickly lose her. However, regardless of their victory, they still need food, so they'll have to go out once again together. 

SeokJin was very weak, not dying obviously but mentally he was lost. He blamed himself for what is happening, Jimin's hate, and Taehyung's death. It was too much for him to bear. "it's all my fault," is what Jin has been mumbling all this time. He doesn't speak and when he does it's just to say that one sentence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Park Jimee lays on the bed staring blankly at the ceiling as Yoongi wears his clothes, reading to leave. In all these years, Yoongi has never forgiven him. They just have one-night stands whenever Yoongi wants, however he wants not minding Jimee's pain. 

They both know where Taehyung is and have witnessed his pain and suffering. Yoongi ordered Jimee not to interfere as he loves Taehyung's pain and plays a part in it. Through all Yoongi and Jimee have never gotten into a relationship with another, which brings a ray of hope to Jimee's broken heart. "I'm loyal," Yoongi always tells him. 

"Were meeting Kookie square later. I'll pick you up at 2:00 pm, it seems Jungkook decided to meet Taehyung," Yoongi says walking out the room.

Don't cry, Jimee tells himself and gets up to shower. He ignores the pain in his body and pretends to not see all the bruises in his body. I deserve it, is what he has told himself all these millenniums. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next up:

Writing and meet

I'll explain everything as things come because I hate back stories. 😒

I'll fix my mistake when and if I feel like it. 😊🔪

 😊🔪