Part 12

📢This chapter contains the second part of the letter Jungkook was found with as a baby.

.

Yomogi POV

For the hundredth or so time, I sigh as I watch Jungkook try to pull the boulder off the ground. He had no interest at all in my story. How much he looks like Jungguk, even down to the mole under his mouth. I am aware, though, that this is not the man I adore. To get him back to me, I do require Jungkook's assistance. For more than a millennium, I have been waiting for this chance.

"You and the Jungguk are disgusting and deserve every bad thing that happened to you both! Now, I'm dead, how am I going to explain this to my hyungs! You perv stop looking at my lips!" Jungkook yells and throws a shoe at my head.

When Jungkook's shoe hits my head, I groan. Alright, so Jungkook is right-that was a completely inappropriate thing to do.

When I tell him, "Listen Jungkook, let me finish talking, then you can go back to your dramatic skit," he looks at me in bewilderment. He's quite dramatic. "Please."

With a sigh, Jungkook returns to his spot on the boulder. Jungkook says, "Fine, keep talking," and I return his shoe to him.

"Listen to me, I Min Yomogi, am dead Taehyung killed me the end. I'm here waiting for Jungguk, I refuse to leave to the afterlife without him. You, however, are not Jungkook, or you are, but remember you were killed in a dream, not in real life. Therefore, you should be able to return to your body. Think of it as just an out-body experience," I tell him and take and take a deep breath for the next part.

"There is no wolf in Jungguk. That night, Kookie passed away. He was enchanted by Jungguk's spell to reject Taehyung because rejection requires the consent of both wolves and humans. When the magic shattered, though, the sorrow of rejection killed Kookie; it was too much to take. My wolf, Shooky, is also dead, obviously. Naturally, your wolf will recognize that Jungguk is not you. He just needs to be wise enough to keep Jungguk from knowing about that, or else he will definitely kill your Kookie. Additionally, Taehyung should be reachable via mind link. It could be difficult though if you haven't marked him. Due to past events, I imagine he didn't allow you to do it," I remark. For once, why can't something be easy?

Jungkook says, "He hates me," as tears well up in his eyes. All I want to do is give him a hug and remove them. But he's not Jungguk, and that's not proper.

Without turning to face him, I firmly tell him, "Taehyung hates Jungguk, not you." Since I haven't seen Jungguk in a long time, it's better if I keep my distance and...........no, no, stop this, I chastise myself.

"So why did he do all those things to me?" I hear Jungkook ask, sniffling. "It's not my fault, even though I realize he must despise you and Jungguk."

"About that, actually he is under a spell," I reply, rubbing my neck. He glances up at me bewildered. "Well, you know that Jimin is actually Jimee, not Jimin. Remember, I mentioned killing my fated partner for Jungguk. Jimee truly dislikes you and is a half wolf, half wizard. Or perhaps he despises Jungguk, but you are actually his reincarnation and just so happen to look like him."

"Are you serious right now!" Grasping his fists, Jungkook gets to his feet. "Is there anyone who is truly dead, first of all? Secondly, you are implying that it wasn't really Taehyung doing all those disgusting things to me. He does not despise me?" excited, Jungkook inquires. His eyes lit up as a smile spread across his face. Yes, those stunning doe indeed contain millions of stars.

"Well, you would have to ask him that question. He would never, ever really harm you. Jimee's magic caused him to act on his true emotions," I remark, watching as the joy fades from his face. He becomes melancholic once more and begins to nod.