Part 5

🥀

Taehyung POV

As I teleport himself back to camp, I decide to shower before meeting my brother. The river is the best option. After debating for a few minutes, I decided to go to the river. I decided to teleport to the river as it'll be best if no one else saw me dripping in blood. Before I do though, I conjure another canvas for myself. 

I discard my clothes and set them ablaze. It's best as the blood stains might not come off. Walking into the river, the water is cold, and the shiver runs through my body. I lay in the water and let the steam carry me away, washing away the blood. Can it wash away my pain, too? Can the current rid of the immense hatred I feel towards myself? After all, he rejected me due to my incapability of being worthy enough for him. Not good enough. I never was good enough for him. A disappointment. A nobody. A sorry excuse of an Alpha.

The current becomes stronger and stronger, and I just lay in it. Staring up at the moon. I can feel my body hitting rocks and boulders piercing my skin. That is nothing compared to the pain I feel every day. Rejection. The pain is still there. It always comes and goes. Reminding me of the fact that I was not good enough back then and for sure I still am not.

Using my powers I was body. It stings due to all the wounds the rocks have caused, but I do not care. Looking around, I can see the coming waterfall. Only if I could di-.

"Brother," I hear the whisper in the night. He knows I can hear him. I quickly finish my bath. Then teleport, fully cloth back to my canvas.

"May I come in, Taehyung?" I hear Jin's voice. "Enter," I reply, casting a spell around the canvas. I don't want anyone to listen in on our conversation. Jin steps into my canvas, looking around, frowning.

He scoffs and looks away, "Do you not have any more decor ideas? This is just like the inside of the canvas your mate is in," he says, staring into my eyes.

"Do not call him my mate," I say, anger rising in me.

"You are going to accept your mate. The whole pack should know by now you have found your mate, and they will ask for their Luna, " Jin says, staring right into my eyes.

"You want me to accept him," I ask in disbelief, betrayal clear in my eyes.

"Brother, I had a dream before coming here. Actually, I had this dream throughout the years in which we all perished, the whole kingdom burning," Jin says, sitting on the bed.

"We are immortal," I say, still feeling betrayed.

"I always believed so, too. However, in my recurring dream, we always die brother you, me, and Jimin. It looks like a war, and you are fighting with all your might but are too tired and give up. You always give up after seeing the face of your opponent. I have never been able to see who it is, but it breaks you even more than you already are. Whoever it is then plunges a sword into your heart, killing you. I know we are immortal, but this kills you."

"That is until last night. Same dream, different ending. This time, however, I saw Jungkook saving you. He came between you and stopped the sword just as it was about to pierce your heart. How? I don't know how, actually."

"I was surprised to see him appearing in my dream. I know why now, though," Jin says. Staring into space.

I scoff, "ridiculous, it's just a dream."

"I do not believe it is. I am Kim SeokJin, eldest son of Kim Isidro and Venus, soul bind you Kim Taehyung to your fated second chance mate Jeon Jungkook, " Jin says, staring into my eyes.

A red string of fate appears on my finger, and I can feel my life force, spirit, and soul merge with Jungkook. I gave my brother the power to do that before meeting my first mate, back when I believed in true love, in mates and happily ever after. In this life, the next, in another universe, anywhere our souls, heart, spirit, and life will be one. He and I will be together for eternity. Even if I kill him now, I will be bound to him. Even in death, he will be able to reach out to me. The red string shines bright red before disappearing.