Part 8

Jimee's POV

"Thank you, uncle, I am ready for my happily ever after," Jimee says not letting go of Yoongi's embrace. For all his life, he has been waiting for this. His mate and he are set to live out the rest of their days together.

His plan is finally falling into place. The pain that comes with accepting each other is not there for them to feel. They should be in pain, just as how Taehyung was when Jungkook accepted him. Why is it absent? He cast a spell, making the pain be transferred to Jimin and his future secondhand mate. They both must be in so much pain right now. Jimee feels bad about that, but he can't see Yoongi in pain.

Yes, there is a secondhand mate, Jimee knows who it is and always avoids the Alpha, hid his scent when he had to meet him. He couldn't accept him. He always has wanted Yoongi. He is unsure if the said Alpha was for him to mate or Jimin. The said Alpha and Yoongi were born on the same day, Jimee has always been confused about why that was. He wasn't interested in finding out either. If Jimin wants him, though, he can have him. They should be meeting soon anyway.

It was difficult to ignore the Alpha, as his wolf would jump in happiness when the other came near. He felt bad for Chimmy, but in the end, his wolf understood. Now, just as he, Chimmy is complete.

Yoongi is his now. He became his, the second Yoongi accepted the bond. The secondhand mate now truly will belong to Jimin. Jimme and Yoongi just have to mark each other. It has to be today, Jimee can't risk anything going wrong.

"I am flattered you have accepted me. Before you mentioned wanting to wait, I was fine with that," Yoongi says with a smile on his face, looking down at Jimin's angelic face. His mate surely is beautiful. Perfect. "I do not want you to feel pressured."

Jimee gasps, his mind going haywire trying to think of something, "I am ready to accept this bond. Many things happened when we met that made me hesitate. I am ready now though, what happened today made me realize I want to be with you."

"As you wish, my Omega," Yoongi whispers and lifts his hand to caress Jimin's face.

At contact, Jimee closes his eyes, salivating the moment. This is how it was supposed to be back then.

He will pay for taking him away.

"What do you say we go back? Your eomma must be worried. I did mind link him you were okay, but he wants to see you already," Taehyung says, breaking the magical moment between the two mates.

"Of course, king," Yoongi says and hand in hand him and Jimee walk towards Taehyung. He is sure he is using whatever magical power causes them to move through space. Yoongi hates it as it makes his stomach turn.

"Time to destroy a bitch," Jimee thinks, inwardly smirking.

He has a plan for the cunning whore as well. A lot of things changed in him all these years, but his hatred for that particular Omega never did.

Taehyung is so powerful and difficult to control. He is counting on the love he feels towards Jimin and the hatred he feel towards that bitch to bend his will. Nothing too crazy, just make that Jeon Jungkook's life hell. Thankfully, he had very powerful allies who would help him. Not that he trusts them, why would they want to hurt Taehyung? It makes no sense, but nevertheless he has to fulfill his part of the deal. One shot, he has one shot to get it right. To fulfill his revenge and open the road for them to do whatever sick plan they have in mind. Controlling them won't be easy.

Controlling someone as powerful as Taehyung is no easy task. After all a few more minutes and for sure he would've been able to make Taehyung pound into Jungkook. Oh well, he'll have another chance to make Taehyung force himself on Jungkook. Stupid Ash Tree ruined everything.