Part 7

🥀

⚠Rape like actions, non-consent, and abuse

.

.

"I-not like this, Alpha," Jungkook chokes. He wants to build their connection up to that point gradually. He thought he could do it, but he can't not like this. Before he would've given himself to his Alpha with no hesitation, not anymore, though. It's so humiliating. This is not how he imagined his first time would be like.

"Shut your mouth," Taehyung says. "I hate the sound of your voice, spread your legs," he growls in his Lycan voice and continues to bite Jungkook's chest hard enough for blood to come out in some places.

"N-no please," Jungkook says again, trying to wiggle out from under him. He's helpless, though. The Alpha commanded him to spread his legs, he can't fight his command. His legs spreads and he covers his face with his hand in embarrassment.

.

.

.

"SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!" Taehyung yells in his deep voice. He removes his hands from his face and starts slapping Jungkook, so hard bruises immediately start to appear. Jungkook's constant sobs are such a turn-off. He is not stopping, if he could spread his legs for Yomogi, why was he bitching about doing the same for him?

Taehyung stops slapping Jungkook and groans, he looks up at Jungkook's tear filled eyes, flushed face, swollen lips. He looks like a sin and Taehyung is so ready to commit it.

"NO!" Jungkook yells and pushes Taehyung away with all his strength, using both his arms and legs to push him off.

Caught off guard Taehyung falls back to the floor. He is shocked, as he was not expecting that at all.

A murderous growl leaves his lips and in a second, he is up, his hands around Jungkook's neck, towering over him.

"C-c-can't b-b-rea-th..." Jungkook manages to choke out. His hands trying to remove Taehyung's from his neck.

Letting go Taehyung grabs him by his shoulders and stands him up. In a flash, he slams Jungkook against the wall. He hears a pop sound as Jungkook screams in pain. He broke his wrist, as Jungkook tried to lessen the blow with his hand.

Without giving Jungkook any chance to recuperate Taehyung throws him against the cold floor, then immediately drags him back to the bed, pulling him by the hair.

Jungkook whimpers in pain as his body is dragged on the hard, cold floor.

Does this whore never stop crying? Taehyung wonders.

"You look so fucking sexy under me," Taehyung pants, lust clear in every inch of his body. "How would you look riding me?" I ask and flip us around sitting him on my hard, leaking cock. He is wincing in pain, from his broken wrist, I am sure. Is his wolf as useless as he is that he can't even heal him straight away, I think rolling my eyes.

"Suck me off," I tell him, needing release. He will surely be riding my dick many times. Just look at him, he'll look so good moaning my name while riding me.

"W-what is that?" he asks, and I groan annoyed.

Useless whore. I grab his small, delicate waist and start to make him grind on me. It feels so good, "hh-mmm-aah," I moan in extraordinary pleasure. Keeping my hands on his waist I continue to make him keep on grinding on me. So soft.

Of course, he doesn't know how to fuck. He does not have his past memories, and if he did, he would be an expert.

Jungkook's body is so beautiful, soft, and he tastes delicious. Pink, pink everything is pink. He is so turned on. These thighs were made to fuck.