promise ring//atsushi x mark//

*request*

-fluff

Warning:

(Atsushi and mark have promises rings)

Short(632)
Not canon reaction.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and mark have been in relationship with each other for quite a while now, but no one was known about it because they decided to keep it a secret for many reasons. Atsushi and mark relationship is perfect, they got along with each other really well so one day, mark decided to get promise rings and atsushi was so happy. "Aw..thank you so much mark!" Atsushi said as he hugged mark, mark just chuckled, atsushi was now kisses mark over and over again. "Here, I'll put it on you." Mark softly said as atsushi hold out his hand and slowly mark put the promise ring on atsushi fingers, mark was already wearing his promise ring and they were both matching.

"I probably have to cover this up with my gloves, which sucks..it a beautiful rings.." Atsushi said, they didn't want the agency to know about their relationship so atsushi will have to cover it up with his gloves, which kind of suck in a way because the ring is quite beautiful. "I love you." Mark said as he kisses atsushi, atsushi just giggled and kisses back. "I love you too." Atsushi softly said and they went on with their way but now they had promised rings.

Mark couldn't cover his up but no one in the guild question it and no one in the agency actually ever pay attention to atsushi gloves so they never seen it until dazai actually noticed it and decided to take the gloves off in front of everyone. The agency, port mafia and guild were having a meeting to talk about a few things and of course dazai wasn't paying attention to anything and that when he finally noticed the rings, he couldn't see it but it was easy to tell, it was a ring under the glove so he decided to rip off the glove right in the middle of a meeting.

"Dazai!" Atsushi said as dazai hold up atsushi hand and everyone saw the ring. "Atsushi, where did you get the rings?" Dazai asked with a smirked, everyone was now curious and they kept asking atsushi questions, atsushi didn't answer them at all and that when the guild members finally noticed, it was the exact same ring that mark has. "Oh! Mark has the exact same ring!" John said as he hold up mark hand, mark just glare at john as everyone stare at him now. "Oh, it could just be a coincidence." Kenji said, which was a possibility but no one thought about that and now they kept questioning more and more.

Atsushi just sigh as he looks at mark, mark just nodded, they had no choice but to reveal their relationship. "Alright, alright!" Atsushi said, atsushi wasn't happy and everyone could tell so they actually shut up. "Yes, they're the exact ring, me and mark are dating and he got them.. it's a promise ring." Atsushi explained, mark just nodded in agreement, everyone was still surprised because they didn't expect it in a way. "I'm leaving." Atsushi suddenly said and he literally walked out of the room, mark just glare at the other. "Next time, don't pressure peoples into saying things." Mark simply say and he also walked away to find atsushi.

"Atsushi." Mark said as he finally catches up to atsushi, atsushi just say nothing as mark hug atsushi. "How about we get some tea on rice?" Mark softly said, atsushi just smiles and they got some tea on rice, which made atsushi so happy. The agency, port mafia and guild did apologize for pressuring into telling them and everything's back to normal.

(😭so Short..I try to make it long)