caring//shin soukoku//

-fluff and bit of angst?

(Atsushi get severely injured on a mission and Akutagawa is worried.)

Warning:

Short(913)
Not canon reaction
*
*
*
*
*
*
Third person pov

Atsushi and Akutagawa have been dating for quite a while now and the one thing you might not expect is that akutagawa is really caring and overprotective of atsushi. Akutagawa and atsushi were on a mission, like usual, it was meant to be a simple mission but it turned into a disaster. Atsushi and Akutagawa were exploring a abandon a building, when suddenly it collapse. Akutagawa was able to use rashomon to protect himself but atsushi was severely injured. "Holy shit..atsushi!" Akutagawa said as he looked at atsushi and half of atsushi body was being crushed.

"I can't feel anything.." Atsushi said, atsushi was trying so hard not to panic but akutagawa was definitely panicking. "Ryuu..stay calm..I'll be fine my healing ability will help me until yosano or the other find us.." Atsushi softly said as he holds his boyfriend hand for comfort and Akutagawa just breaths in and out. "Should I try to get you out?" Akutagawa ask and atsushi wasn't sure on what to do. "I don't know..I might bleed out if you do that.." Atsushi said and Akutagawa just nodded as he looked for his phone because he wanted to call someone.

"My phone is fine..I'll call dazai." Akutagawa said and atsushi just nodded as he looked at his side. Dazai decide to pick up the call which was a good thing. "is the mission a success?" Dazai asked with a smile and his face but then it immediately turn into worry. "the building collapse on us I'm perfectly fine but atsushi..isn't fine..half of his body is being crushed but he's awake and alert." Akutagawa explained and dazai immediately turned serious. "Alright..I'll let the others know and we'll be there as soon as we can." Dazai said as he ended the call and Akutagawa just looked at atsushi.

"I never has half of my body crushed before.." Atsushi simply says and akutagawa just sighed. "Dazai say, they'll get here as soon as they can." Akutagawa said as he down right next to atsushi and atsushi just smiled. Atsushi was a lot calmer then his boyfriend, atsushi always get injured so this is normal to him but not for his boyfriend. "I'll be fine, ryuu.." Atsushi softly said and Akutagawa just nodded as he hold atsushi hand tighter. "I know..I just hate seeing you hurt." Akutagawa said and atsushi just giggled. "you have to get used to it one day..This always happens, so it normal to me now." Atsushi explained and akutagawa was now concerned and probably would be talking to the president about this issue but they have more things to worry about right now.

Lucky enough, it didn't take that long for the agency to find them. Kenji was the only one that was actually strong enough to move walls so he quickly found them. "I found them!" Kenji yell at yosano and she immediately walk towards kenji. "Oh god.." Yosano said in shock and atsushi just laughed as kenji moves the thing that was crushing atsushi and atsushi was quickly healed by yosano. "I'm surprised..you're so calm atsushi." Yosano said as atsushi slowly sit up and Akutagawa immediately hug atsushi. "I told you..I would be fine, ryuu." Atsushi said and Akutagawa just glare at atsushi. "Let me worried about you!" Akutagawa simply says and atsushi was just giggling. "Me and ryuu..are together..he was just worried." Atsushi explained and yosano and kenji didn't say anything about it because they were fine with it so they slowly walk out of the decayed building.

"That was fun." Atsushi said to his boyfriend and Akutagawa just glare at atsushi again. "It was not." Akutagawa said and atsushi just smile as he pat akutagawa head. Akutagawa was blushing the whole time and dazai was surprised and confused because he never seen akutagawa like that. "Always, atsushi, you should go home and rest." Yosano said, atsushi just nodded and didn't argue because he was quite exhausted so he wanted to rest with akutagawa. Akutagawa was holding atsushi hand the whole time as they walked to akutagawa house. Akutagawa was happy that atsushi was okays, and he going to make sure atsushi does rest because it's important.

As soon as they get to akutagawa house, akutagawa immediately hug atsushi from behind and started to kisses his neck a bit and atsushi just giggled. "I love you so much.." Akutagawa softly said as he picked up atsushi and atsushi just kisses him on the lip. Both of them get change into something comfortable and they both get into the bed to cuddle. Akutagawa was kisses atsushi a lot and atsushi was all snuggled up into akutagawa chest as he slowly purr as well. "you're so cute." Akutagawa said, atsushi was just purring so he pay no attention to akutagawa word.

Akutagawa slowly started to play with atsushi hair, which made the purring a lot louder but akutagawa didn't mind, he found that really adorable. Atsushi slowly fell asleep in his boyfriend arm and akutagawa just hold atsushi for a while. Akutagawa never expected to be in relationship with someone but he doesn't regret at all. Atsushi was happy to be with akutagawa so that's all that really matters in the end because no one can stop love.